• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangaroo19

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys,

I've been having a lot of problems with using the ICC editor on my computer. I run ICC 2001, but don't have the proper version as it was never available in Tassie, nor was 2002. Anyway, just wondering if anybody has made an updated database on their computer that they could maybe send to me?

Would really help guys as the editor does not want to work properly... i'm getting desperate!

Cheers!

James

Cricket Web Owner
We don't support pirated software! There are plenty of websites on the net you can buy it from!

Status
Not open for further replies.