• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Edited Database files

RoyalHotel

Cricket Spectator
Yeah my aim is to have a couple of asian sides as well. this one is a bit of a rush job so the aussies teams aren't 100% accurate and the other teams i have made up. i haven't had time to finish a season so waiting to see how it goes and some feed back to make it better. Slowly trying to include updated stats for each player aswell.

cpr

International Coach
nah, try it if you want, then just replace the ole datap/datat with your original backup ones (remember kids, back-ups are gooooood...), it'll change the team names and grounds back to what they should be for your other games