• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Simulators

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Are there any Rugby League simulator games out there?
I remember one awhile back, but I can't remember the link to it.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
I have been in a league that uses RLSIM and to be honest its very average...i'm pretty sure i have all the files that you need to run the latest incarnation.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the place where u use to be able to download it doesnt exist anymore, some people still have it, but i dont...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
the place where u use to be able to download it doesnt exist anymore, some people still have it, but i dont...
Yeah I have it on the old computer that I usef to run the NRL Sim a while back.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i tried it out when there was an NRL sim here, but it wasn't that good, might still have the files somewhere

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah Soccer Sim. Guy who makes Total Cricket made it.

Simon and I were asking for an updatesl list and we were going to create a Soccer Sim on Cricket Web. Unfortunately Sumit was in the middle of big exams so we never really got an updated version fit for a PBEM!

ash chaulk

International Captain
thunderbear.com has an awesome old school Soccer sim

it has 4 divisions all european league and u can get those awesome players that can make and break ur club

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Stop the Union, soccer and AFL already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title of thread is League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Who got league sim?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Cloete said:
Yeah Soccer Sim. Guy who makes Total Cricket made it.

Simon and I were asking for an updatesl list and we were going to create a Soccer Sim on Cricket Web. Unfortunately Sumit was in the middle of big exams so we never really got an updated version fit for a PBEM!
Doesn’t appear to be amazingly realistic. Arsenal finished 6th.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah ok. However, I’d be happy to start a PBEM with it as it is now anyway. It would be a case of getting interest though.