• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Improved **OFFICIAL** CRICKETWEB FOOTBALL SIDE

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i know what you mean kears!! form what little game time ive had this season ive done really well IMO, including a MOTM. but theres obviously some good competition keeping me out, which makes for some great team strength!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, the thing is alot of the guys who are in the 1st team are actually older.. The younger guys will be given game time in due course, Burnout is something we had in the last game and that caused alot of injuries....

ash chaulk

International Captain
Glad to score after my broken wrist im not usually a goal scorer but hey take them when there there go the resi's

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Blewy said:
Guys, the thing is alot of the guys who are in the 1st team are actually older.. The younger guys will be given game time in due course, Burnout is something we had in the last game and that caused alot of injuries....
thats cool...

hey im just wondering, i was a youth player in the last thread (I won youth player of the month a few times) but im pretty sure im not a youth player this season... just wondering why?

awesome stuff blewy, i love it, keep it up

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i think there are only a couple of guys who aren't youth players, this time though its because i've signed everyone to longer contracts it doesn't show it...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Good to see myself in first-team contention - even if it is the token Phil Neville/Sylvain Wiltord "stick him on the bench, he'll fill any gap" role :)

Can't say I'm surprised at PY's injury, mind. Just surprised it's not six months plus another four doing physio.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Webbers Continue winning run

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Webbers had started the season on a high, and were looking to continue their run at home against Bournemouth..
the game couldn't have started any better for the hosts when Bugssy scored a cracking Free Kick after only 2 minutes, and then that was backed up 7 minutes later when Mr Wright scored from the edge of the area, 2 nil...
This woke Bournemouth, but despite what they tried they couldn't get over the top of the Webbers defence...
Then on 40 minutes the Webbers put the game beyond doubt when Djellett scored after some good leadup work from Halsey, 3 nil at the break...
After the break the Webbers looked to get men forward as much as possible, but despite many attacks they couldn't increase the lead. That was until the 66th minute DJellett scored his 2nd..
A good win for the Webbers who remain unbeaten and are looking very very good...

More Soon!!!!

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Webbers Reserves start season like 1sts

The Webbers Reserves started their season with a gritty win over Bristol Rovers Reserves at the Memorial Stadium today...
Although the result looked a comfortable one, the Webbers were made to work hard to get on top..
A Second half double from Dark Hunter gave the Webbers the win, in a game where shots on goal were limited...
Xavier Rose continued his good form with another Man of the Match award, and will be hard to hold out of the 1st team in the coming games...

More Soon!!!

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Some news!!!!

* Webbers Kiwi Midfielder out with Injury
* W.B.A in bid for Webbers Star (Bid Rejected)

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Class display at Glanford Park

A display of footballing Brilliance was what greeted the 9177 people who attended Glanford Park today...
Although the result was not what the home team wanted, they will all be able to reminiss of what they saw...
The Webbers put together a clinical display of football which destoryed an abysmal S****horpe side..
It took only 10 minutes for the Webbers to get on the board, when DJellett tucked one away.. From then on it was the Blewy show...
The captain scored the next four goals, 2 either side of half time. Including 2 penalties he then set up another for debutant Ash Chaulk to single handedly destroy S****horpe..
This display stamped the Webbers class, and showed that on their day they are a class outfit..
It seems that everytime the Reserves put in a good showing the top side respond to secure their spots...

More Soon!!!

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
More News!!

* Table after the 4th Round!!!
* Another Injury!!!
* Commendation from the Board!!

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate im not really sticking to 1 lineup.. Im trying to give everyone a go... As you'll see in a couple of games i've run and haven't posted yet...