• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Webbers FC Want YOU!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Want to be part of the best up and coming soccer teams in Europe???

Well here's your chance...

Webbers FC are currently looking for players to help fill positions...

The Webbers currently have 25 players on board but due to an extensive schedule need more players....
To read more on the Webbers go Here

If your interested we need the following from you...

Name:
DoB:
Nationality:
Second Nationality: (if not a Euro Nation)
Position:
Preferred foot:
Seven Specialties(Taken from the following):
(corners, crossing, dribbling, finishing, first touch, heading, long shots, long throws, marking, passing, penalty taking, set pieces, tackling, technique, throw ins, adaptability, ambition, controversy, loyalty, pressure, professionalism, sportsmanship, tempermant, aggresion, anticipation, bravery, consistency, creativity, decisions, determination, dirtiness, flair, important mayches, influence, off the ball, positioning, teamwork, work rate, acceleration, agility, balance, injury proness, jumping, natural fitness, pace, stamina, strength, versatility, left foot, right foot)

Hurry Be apart of the growing phenomenon....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Sean Bennett
DoB: 6th January 1989
Nationality: English
Second Nationality: N/A
Position: Centre Back
Preferred foot: left
Seven Specialties:
heading, marking, passing, professionalism, anticipation, dirtiness, pace

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Age Master
DoB: 6.3.86
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: Italian
Position: AM RC
Preferred foot: Right
Seven Specialties(Taken from the following): Crossing, Passing, long shots,dribbling, finishing, Work rate, pace

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Liam Camps
DoB: 29-06-87
Nationality: Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidadian)
Second Nationality: Grenadian (if applicable), if not then Chinese
Position: Goolkeeper
Seven Specialties:
ambition, professionalism, sportsmanship, anticipation, determination, agility, balance

Sounds like great fun. :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Think you misunderstood there Liam.Read it again.Can i get my second nationality to be English?

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Name: Ferd
DoB: 5.3.90
Second Nationality: The Vatican
Position: GK
Seven Specialties(Taken from the following): positioning, flair, balance, anticipation, decisions, sportsmanship, long shots

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Name: Ian Markus
DOB: 15/10/1985
Second Nationality: German
Position: Back/Centre Back
Right Boot
Specialities: Positioning, Off the Ball, Tackling, Technique, Work Rate, anticipation, decisions.

Last edited:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Name: Reuben Thomas
DoB: 22-09-1986
Nationality: New Zealand
Second Nationality: Portugeese
Position: left forward
Preferred foot: Left
Seven Specialties(Taken from the following): pace, stamina, finishing, consistency, agility, strength, left foot

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff guys, You will all be entered in before i run the next lot of games so you should be playing before you know it...

Just a quick note, the guys who put themselves as keepers i think i may change your positions as we already have 3 keepers, and its not a real problem position for us...

If you want to change your position before i enter the data feel free otherwise ill change it for you....

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll just drop out then. I don't really want to play out of position. It was a fun ride though. :)

chris.hinton

International Captain
Name: Chris Hinton
DoB: 01-04-1982
Nationality: England
Second Nationality: None
Position: lLeft Back
Preferred foot: Left
Seven Specialties: Heading, Positioning, Marking, Pace, Off the Ball, Tackling, Left Foot

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Name: Paid The Umpire
DoB: 12-10-1983
Nationality: Australia
Second Nationality: Australian Again?
Position: Attacking Midfield
Preferred foot: Right (by a mile)
Seven Specialties:long shots, adaptability, anticipation, bravery, off the ball, positioning, teamwork

NikhilN

International Regular
Name: Nikhil Nichani
DoB: 08/25/1989
Nationality: Indian
Second Nationality: Just found out I am part Pakistani
Position: Foward or whatever it is. and Goal Keeper
Preferred foot: R
Seven Specialties(Taken from the following):
acceleration, agility, long shots, long throws, sportsmanship, passing, dribbling

Craig

World Traveller
Name: Craig Walsh
DoB: 11 June 1985
Nationality: New Zealand
Second Nationality: Andora :D
Position: Striker
Seven Specialties: corners, dribbling, finishing, first touch, heading, long shots, loyalty

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok well unfortunatley i can't edit the new guys into the game... I thought i could on CM4 but it wont let me...

So i have 2 options, start all over again adding the new guys, or continue....

what you think???