• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone got the New Football manager Demo

chris.hinton

International Captain
It was released on Thursday on a Magazine and then later on the Internet. It is a Beta though

What is your thoughts on the game

Personally i think it looks good i like the Manager mind games and it seems to go quicker then cm03/04...... It seem more better media options and the 2d view is even better then CM4

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd not even heard of it, Chris.

I'll have a look and let you know what I think in a couple of days

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
To update Edward, it's the true sequel to CM03-04.

Eidos (publishers) and SI (developers) have gone their separate ways, however Eidos have kept the CM name and are releasing CM5. Which no-one should buy.

FM is the latest SI creation.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Is the demo available as a BitTorrent or a conventional download yet? (Don't fancy spending a fiver for the magazine)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I downloaded it, then decided to not bother playing.

I'll wait for the game (conveniently released 2 days before my birthday) - so have started a Schweinfurt game instead.

chris.hinton

International Captain
The Media and Managerial Options are excellent, but be warned there will be loads of bugs that you will discover in your playing time... as this is only a beta

it lasts until Januay 11

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
I downloaded it, then decided to not bother playing.

I'll wait for the game (conveniently released 2 days before my birthday) - so have started a Schweinfurt game instead.
You can continue any saved games on the complete game i think