• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fulham v Arsenal

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fulham v Arsenal
Since Fulham's promotion to the Premiership, Arsenal seem to be able to beat them at will.

I think there might be a greater inconsistency factor about Fulham's play this season and I can see them finishing in the bottom half of the table.

Arsenal are playing as though last season never ended, scoring a frightening amount of goals.

Full match preview

Verdict: 0-2

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sledger said:
Fulham v Arsenal
Since Fulham's promotion to the Premiership, Arsenal seem to be able to beat them at will.

I think there might be a greater inconsistency factor about Fulham's play this season and I can see them finishing in the bottom half of the table.

Arsenal are playing as though last season never ended, scoring a frightening amount of goals.

Full match preview

Verdict: 0-2
Who cares...........shouldn't you be groping your mates before going to the game and eventually trying to rip the place apart when your team loses?