• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NPC - Tips of discussion...

nibbs

International Captain
NPC - Tips and discussion...

hmmm...

I think Canterbury will end Taranaki's unbeaten run. Taranaki have played all the easy teams so far, and now they've got the 5 big teams to tackle, wont be easy for them, but I think they'll probably make the semis. I was just reviewing my picks, and I've Taranaki, so I feel pretty stupid atm...

Otago, although they've been terrible of late, should get past the Bay of Plenty. The Bay will be drained from last weeks game. It'll be close but Otago should get home...

Auckland can beat Wellington I reckon. Sure, they're flying high and we're flying low, I think we'll start our normal mid season charge this round. I've been gutsy and taken Auckland...

North Harbour have been really unlucky this season and I'd say they are going to really turn it on this now. That win over Auckland in the battle of the bridge on Saturday should see them start a steady rise up the table

Northland are crap and will be in the promotion-relegation match come the end the season. They're not going to win a game again this season and Waikato should absolutely mack them

and ohhh. i've got an issue. for most of my life i lived within the boundaries of auckland. but early last year i moved across the border and into north harbour territory. should start supporting them or auckland???

Last edited: