• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

04/05 Fantasy Football Champions League competition

Craig

World Traveller
Its results like that don't convince me Arsenal are capable of winning the Champions League.

But did you see Inter trash Valencia 5-1 and ruin Valencia's Champions League run? I would love to know what Mancini said to his team at half-time?

Craig

World Traveller
In someways I'm happy Inter have qualifyed for the next stage as have Chelsea, but I'm brassed off that Adriano got sent off for punching to that Valencia B*tch Marco Canieria who slapped Adriano in the face. He deserved it IMO (Canieria).

I hope Inter don't meet Chelsea in the next round as there will be no Veron allowed to play, but van der Meyde is a good enough replacement.

On the other hand it maybe a good idea to give Adriano a break anyway since the other two matches are pretty much dead rubbers.