• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fastest Nz Rugby Player

Fastest rugby player

• Sitiveni Sivivatu

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Lome Fauata'u

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sereli Bobo

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Joe Rokocoko

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Rupeni Caucaunibunca

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
For starters, Sivivatu, Fauata'u, Bobo & Caucau are not NZ players. Although Sivivatu is a shoe-in for the AB's on the end of season tour to Europe after his 5 try demolition of Auckland yesterday.

Out of that list I reckon Bobo is the quickest...but out of the NZ team apparently Rokocoko out-sprinted Doug Howlett in a 100m test during All Black trials recently.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Caucau is quick but did you see Bobo against South Africa earlier in the year at Gosford? he can really accelerate.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
duz n e 1 think hell get picked 4 the end of year tour (sivivatu) imo rokocoko is a way better winger than him. if he duz get picked then hopewfully the selectors dnt pick him ahead of rokocoko

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Sosene Anesi has the fastest 40m time recorded in NZ Rugby history - 4.53. He'd comfortably win over that distance, but I'd expect him to be able to hold on for 100m too.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
yea anesi 4.53 rokocoko 4.66
but chavanga and nowke from south africa are also rockets fastest aussie player brett stapleton i think chavhanga and nowke are both quicker than anesi and stapletons would be the fastest out of all of them

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Right arm fast said:
yea anesi 4.53 rokocoko 4.66
but chavanga and nowke from south africa are also rockets fastest aussie player brett stapleton i think chavhanga and nowke are both quicker than anesi and stapletons would be the fastest out of all of them
But they're not New Zealanders. :p

Thread title said:
Fastest Nz Rugby Player
:D

Although neither were Bobo, Caucau or Fa'atau.