• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

fastest men in nrl

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
i no this is widley disputed and i no darren albert is he fastest in british superleague but hu do u think r the fastest nrl players
im
1.Joven Clarke
2.mat reick
3.Chris Walker

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thewizard1o1 said:
Cory Pearson...
LOL....

Walker is a cat, hes fat since he moved to the roosters, at full fitness i dont think anyone could catch Phil Graham from the raiders, brett stewart from manly is farkin quick too, roy bell (souths fullback) is anothet one...

Simon

yeh ty is quick, bowen has a good turn of speed, but i dont thnk hes the quickest in a flat race, sing couldnt run own a council worker these days, paul rauhihi, now hes quick ;)

billy slater is pretty fast too!

nibbs

International Captain
i wish the warriors would invest in winger who could actually run with a bit of speed. fo real, they're sooo slow

Last edited:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Rauhihi vs Pearson over the 100. Now thats what i call half time entertainment!

Wasn't there a article in pre-season where all the players were tested over the 100? I'm sure there was cause Vella was the fastest 'forward'...:shocking:.

Simon

thewizard1o1 said:

Wasn't there a article in pre-season where all the players were tested over the 100? I'm sure there was cause Vella was the fastest 'forward'...:shocking:.
yeh, but he cant catch or tackle....

Simon

most over rated player in the nrl, i cant believe he actually represented!

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
nibbs said:
i wish the warriors would invest in winger who could actually run with a bit of speed. fo real, they're sooo slow
they used to have justin murphy hu was @#%$ fast but now they have gt no 1

Craig

World Traveller
thewizard1o1 said:

When Mark Riddell makes a break he is surprisingly fast for a man of his size.