• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Starcraft - He's pretty good

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A stunning performance by Starcraft to win today's Mudgway Stakes at Hastings. As much as I dislike seeing Australians beat NZers, it was really great to watch a horse finish that fast to win from an almost impossible position.

Must say I'm pretty happy financially also, although I don't usually bet much I found the juicy place odds on Miss Potential irresistable. Thanks TAB!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I only put $10 on, but getting $45 back was quite a lot for me.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i know the huge thrill of that. Winnings on the TAB's for people who 20 bucks is a lot for are stories of true heroism. You win and you're stunned for a moment... You slowly walk to the counter hoping there hasn't been some kind of mistake... sweating on it. You don't tell anyone how much you've won in case they steal your ticket off you. You collect the money and think that you are unstoppable.... wow 40 bucks 4 hours work. And then you look next to you and some guys collecting 500 and that sends u back down to earth :(

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Starcraft is a quality horse...

Rated as possibly the next Phar Lap..

Connections have been bagged for the path they have chosen for him this prep but i honestly believe the horse is capable to winning every race this preperation..

Im looking forward to this spring carnival, some great horses and some brilliant races, even without the Great Lohnro there will be plenty of stars....

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
oh i reckon 45's good to. i'm one of those people. those people who win 500 lose way more than us