• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

04/05 Champions League Draw

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and Rothen now plays for PSG, hes a big loss for Monaco, id be very surprised if they get out of the group stage...

Craig

World Traveller
broncoman said:
you have to question rivaldo's commitment too, he barely lasted a few weeks at cruzerio, i dont think he has the ability to be a top player anymore....
The fact he has gone to Greece must say something.

I am surprised he isn't in Qatar with all the other has-beens.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
I still think Rivaldo is capable of producing good performances...he lost out at Milan because he came in at the bottom of the pecking order & was unable to push past their already established forwards.

I think he started at Milan when he joined, but didn't impress.

It's a measure of how his stock has fallen that Bolton and Celtic were close to signing him.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
you have to question rivaldo's commitment too, he barely lasted a few weeks at cruzerio, i dont think he has the ability to be a top player anymore....
IIRC, wasn't that due to a change in management?

Simon

marc71178 said:
IIRC, wasn't that due to a change in management?
yeh i think so, he was brought there by the manager and he was sacked about 3 weeks later so Rivaldo tore u his contract and left....

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe Xabi Alonso went to Liverpool...it would never have happened had Benitez not been there.

Simon

Tim said:
I can't believe Xabi Alonso went to Liverpool...it would never have happened had Benitez not been there.
well he is and he did, i try not to be surprised by any transfer now, saviola to monaco still sh!ts me though...