• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Campion/Cleary return to Warriors

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Campion returns as defence coach while Cleary will become Tony Kemp's Assistant.

Monty Betham will also step down as Captain at the end of the season.
Apparently the Warriors are targeting Taranaki NPC winger Shayne Austin. He's a good player & the Warriors need a good winger.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
do we need to have so many NRL threads, its hard to keep up tim, most of us already find the stuff out from reading other websites anyway....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
that is hella awesome newss !! just read that in the paper when i was browsing through it today morning ! i think it might do a lot for the warriors.. and cleary would be quite good to help the kickers aswell :) just a matter of the players using all the advice and putting it into game , thats what that matters most..

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
theres only so much coaches can do though, while i expect some improvement, i dont think warriors fans should be expecting to be taking the trophy across the tasman in 05.