• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Queenslander!!!!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
I don't usually forgive Blues for anything, but because Blewy is such a nice bloke and puts in a lot of effort I am willing to consider it. :p
bugs has no chance of forgiveness, not with his recent attitude :p, maybe he can tell us the result of next years series, after all he works for the company that rigs it.....

Simon

Blewy said:
No but i can tell you all about LOYALTY!!!

You guys have never followed a team that struggled you title chasers!!!!!!
yeh, but i didnt give up hope after 12 round of 1999 when we were last and alfie retired, i was still saying "rather optimistically" that we would make the 8, AND WE DID!

Simon

i use to support the canberra cosmos, if u want to discuss hopeless sides theres one right there. The Comets were hardly world beaters in the MM cup too!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL Nope!!!

Every team has their day, and im confident to say the Tigers is about to arrive...
We will only improve from here.. Our side is young and quality and once the experience levels get up their these guys will be leading us to the top...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
LOL Nope!!!

Every team has their day, and im confident to say the Tigers is about to arrive...
We will only improve from here.. Our side is young and quality and once the experience levels get up their these guys will be leading us to the top...
I agree. However, I cannot take the Broncos being called title chasers (after all isn't that the aim of professional rugby league?). We develop our own players, and don't rely on buying big names, we are well managed, and well coached. - WE ARE NOT THE ROOSTERS!

Simon

Blewy said:
LOL Nope!!!

haha blewy, ur an optimistic fellow, some teams are destined to be under achievers, the tigers just dont have game breakers, i doubt we will be seeing them list the trophy in the near future....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I wasn't calling the broncos title chasers kyle, i was having a dig at you guys for supporting the top sides :p

Simon i know when it comes to the Tigers you can't be positive, so i will disregard your comment and say you know nothing about our side, because i see a few game-breakers there 1 in particular who everyone seems to have forgotten about... KING BENJI....

Simon

Blewy said:
I wasn't calling the broncos title chasers kyle, i was having a dig at you guys for supporting the top sides :p

Simon i know when it comes to the Tigers you can't be positive, so i will disregard your comment and say you know nothing about our side, because i see a few game-breakers there 1 in particular who everyone seems to have forgotten about... KING BENJI....
king benji who has the strength of a match stick?
he'll spend more time injured than on the field and retire at the age of 24....

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
king benji who has the strength of a match stick?
he'll spend more time injured than on the field and retire at the age of 24....
Sad, but true.

It will also be interesting to see if Scott Prince lasts the season, at worst he has 2 games to break his leg. :-O

Mister Wright

Don't be so dismissive. Broncos fans have seen the brilliant and not so brilliant of Scott Prince. Whenever he looked like being a regular number 7 he breaks his leg.

Craig

World Traveller
Mister Wright said:
I agree. However, I cannot take the Broncos being called title chasers (after all isn't that the aim of professional rugby league?). We develop our own players, and don't rely on buying big names, we are well managed, and well coached. - WE ARE NOT THE ROOSTERS!
The fact they want a salary cap increase to offset the costs of living in the Eastern Suburbs is a joke. WHat have the Roosters management been smoking and drinking? Turps?

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Don't be so dismissive. Broncos fans have seen the brilliant and not so brilliant of Scott Prince. Whenever he looked like being a regular number 7 he breaks his leg.
cant be too far away now, princey will never develop into the player he should have because of his broken legs. Maybe im wrong (its been know to happen on the odd occasion) but injuries just seem to follow him around....

Mister Wright

Craig said:
The fact they want a salary cap increase to offset the costs of living in the Eastern Suburbs is a joke. WHat have the Roosters management been smoking and drinking? Turps?
I think Arthur Beetson has finally decided to share whatever he's been taking for the last 15 years.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
cant be too far away now, princey will never develop into the player he should have because of his broken legs. Maybe im wrong (its been know to happen on the odd occasion) but injuries just seem to follow him around....
Comments like that are just jealousy, Prince has turned into a quality half since origin and just cause he had a couple of injuries doesn't mean he will be stuffed for life...

Perfect example Petria Thomas 3 shoulder reco's and then wins a gold medal...

Simon

jealousy lol, we have the origin halfback for the next 10 years, Seymour again is injury prone, but he has more potential than prince, we're set....

kyle, has casey mcguire resigned yet???

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
jealousy lol, we have the origin halfback for the next 10 years, Seymour again is injury prone, but he has more potential than prince, we're set....

kyle, has casey mcguire resigned yet???
I don't think he was thinking about resigning...however, he will be putting pen to paper and re-signing with the Broncos before the finals.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
So your saying Seymour wou;d've been better then Prince in SOO this year???

Big call considering Scottie was named as QLD's player of the Series...

Oh and you say you are set with Seymour as your half in the future but then you say he's injury prone... Isn't that a contradiction???

Simon

Mister Wright said:
I don't think he was thinking about resigning...however, he will be putting pen to paper and re-signing with the Broncos before the finals.
r u trying to be neil :p

good, hes an excellent player, we really need him...