• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Memorable Sporting Moment

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i think mine would be the 99 world cup when the boys where gone for all money against south africa. it was a solid win for the boys and probably one of the greatest wins.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ive got a few, the earliest of the lot would be brisbane winning their first premiership i was pretty pumped for an 8 year old!
When we beat England in the soccer was a big one for me too, england fans can whinge about it beign a friendly all they like, but they we beat their strongest team and we deserved it too.
Tommy Haas winning silver at the sydney olympics was a big one too, he just missed out on gold, but silver was a damn fine effort...

FRAZ

International Captain
Newzealand vs Pakistan , (92 world cup, semi . Boy that was the best match I've ever witnessed .
And as far as other Sporting moment is concerned then . Jansher Khan (Pakistani squash champ ) beating the record of Jahangir khan (another champ ) by winning the british open for a record tenth time ..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mine would be the Maggies making the Semis in the 1995.. Its the only time (until this season) i have seen my boys in the Semis..

Others would be Might and Powers Caufield/Melbourne Cup double...
Lohnro's massive come from behind win in the Australian Cup..
Bevo's last ball 4 off Roger Harper to win the ODI at the SCG..

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Bevo's 4...
Plugger kicking the behind to beat Essendon in the semi's ages ago..
Barbie's best winning the 5th at Launceston... it was a wonderful moment which gave me $500

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:
Bevo's 4...
Plugger kicking the behind to beat Essendon in the semi's ages ago..
Barbie's best winning the 5th at Launceston... it was a wonderful moment which gave me $500

i was also going to say puggers behind from about 60 out to get them into the final.

haha here is one (state cup win last weekend for sutherlwnd indoor mens 3's )

hahhahhahahahahahaahahahaha

what about the tied test !

FRAZ

International Captain
wanna play me !! I am good ....
www.chess.net and the software is the best of its kind . Imean the clear board and good players ...........

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Mr wright , By the way , What you are up to this time . I am at my job and got nothing else to do ...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
* Gilly and Langer's Parnership
* Hayden getting the highest score (i was there)
* Myself playing under lights infront of a crowd of 150 (top scored with 24)
* That Bevo 4
* The "Dream Team" losing :)
* West Coast in 1992 and 1994.

and many many more

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
When we beat England in the soccer was a big one for me too, england fans can whinge about it beign a friendly all they like, but they we beat their strongest team and we deserved it too.

Strongest team my @rse!

Craig

World Traveller
So would be your strongest English team Marc?

My best sporting movement would be when I won by school 5000m race.