• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Fans!!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah its great news!!!

its should be released late this year on PC and early next on PS2....

Tigers for the title!!!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah ur right there Reub...

And the company that are doing it are listening to what people want...
So its great

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
This is great news, its going to have all the features that you should expect in a sports game. I just wish certain developers who make the cricket games would do the same.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yes ur right there tim

Ea sports should take views from people over a period of 1 month and take all the positives etc and try and build the ultimate cricket game, that will be worth paying for and even the people that dont play cricket can start liking it and play the game

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Only Games that EA sports do great are the American ones, EA sports are the most inconsiderate b*stards ever...
they have no respect for the consumer, i will never buy an EA Sports game again....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol , dare you to try and do what you say :P

Yup eg cricket games for ea has like 20 developers and for games like NHL 2002 they have 200 developers something !!! thats is so not fair !!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
For once I'm not going to censure Greg for his language, because I completely agree with him...

Eye on the expletives though, mate? ;)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Looking forward to it. Might be the only way we ever get to beat Oz.

btw, if ever I want to swear and not upset anyone, I always type 'ba*d', where the asterisk is really 'star'.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Useful at times, Lord, but must be used sparingly.

Normally used in the same sentence as one containing the words 'Saint' and 'Helens' (I'm a Wigan fan myself)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
There is actually talk that the game will contain the ESL so u can play a whole Super League season with your Wigan boys lucky....

:D :D :D :D :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd like to be able to select a few Wigan guys over the last 15 years in an all-stars line-up. Just imagine Inga, Chariots and Billy Whizz in the same team. Awesome.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the game will have an editor so u can put in any player you wish...

Should be awesome....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
I'd like to be able to select a few Wigan guys over the last 15 years in an all-stars line-up. Just imagine Inga, Chariots and Billy Whizz in the same team. Awesome.
pah! Wouldn't compare to a team with Meninga, Chunks(Kieran Cunningham), Newlove and Scully

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Geez this thread came back from the dead :|.

While its here...the game was alright, had way to many bugs thou....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
its good on PS2, i was playing my brother the other day, i was wigan and he was canberra, 40 minute match, i lead 43-6 just after half time and he won 60-44. very poor performance.
its fun in two player, way too easy against the computer though...