• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

state cup

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys im off to state cup on friday morning to hopefullt bring the state trophey back home with us. we where robbed in the metro final (blewy will confirm this) and we should have been hot favourites for this state cup also. its over the weekend and will advise how we go when i get back home on sunday.

oh by the way friday the 13th is bugssy's birthday.

giddy up!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
happy birthday to me , happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear bugssy

happy birthday to me

hip hip hooray

hip hip hooray

hip hip hooray

for he is a jolly good fellow

and so say all of us

and so say all of us

and so say all of us

etc etc etc etc etc !!!!!!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
isn't it a bit early for singing happy birthday(as it isn't the 13th yet)?

Happy Birthday Buggsy

Your birthday's Friday 13th?!?-wow,bummer. Watch out for buses.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
steds said:
isn't it a bit early for singing happy birthday(as it isn't the 13th yet)?

Happy Birthday Buggsy

Your birthday's Friday 13th?!?-wow,bummer. Watch out for buses.
it is in Aus, and thats whe he posted that message ;)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well back from state cup and boy i am proud to say that i am part of the best mens 3 side in the state. we kicked **** up there and dominated all the sides.

wooohooooo

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
HAHAHAHAHA

I thought i'd post some wonderful pictures of Bugssy at the State Cup..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Great shots Bugs :p :p :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hope I never meat Bugs in a dark alley - he looks mean.

No wonder they won, having to watch that guy steam down the indoor nets would scare anyone...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
Hope I never meat Bugs in a dark alley - he looks mean.

No wonder they won, having to watch that guy steam down the indoor nets would scare anyone...
haha, he'll be after ya now that u said that!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
After looking at the top picture again, he reminds me of Mark Riddell.. HAHAHAHA

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
im sure bugs will take being called scary nicely!
I'd hope he would take it as a compliment, afterall the best bowlers are those who make the batsman shake in their boots.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
gee thanks for all the comments boys, dont how to take em all but i iwll go easy on you all. and thanks blwy for putting thos pics up there. cheers. ill get ya back. oh and riddell wishes he looked and played like half the player and person i am lol. but all in all it was a good weekend. the photo with me being grumpy in the white shirts is the metro cup final we lost to liverpool by 3 runs when the umpire roorted us, blewy will clarify this, the other one obviouslyh is state tittles.cheers boys.

you can all have a laugh at my expence. hahaha