• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Premier League Tipping Comp

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
naa this is tipping, the other one is a fantasy team.....
im running a high scale tipping comp with options such as first goal scorers, bonus matches from other leagues, if anyone is interested in entering i can send you the details, but id prolly prefer to keep it small and want people that would be prepared to tip every week of the season and not forget after a month or two.....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
naa this is tipping, the other one is a fantasy team.....
im running a high scale tipping comp with options such as first goal scorers, bonus matches from other leagues, if anyone is interested in entering i can send you the details, but id prolly prefer to keep it small and want people that would be prepared to tip every week of the season and not forget after a month or two.....

ill be in your bronco! pwease

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Me too please Si.

Will also enter this tipping - if I remember rightly the thing was a draw last year?

Simon

ok marc i will add you, can u give me an email you check reguarlly, as i said before its limited spaces and only want committed people......

Simon

ok no problems, again as i said before to bugs within a week or so i will have everything finalized and we can get this show on the road :)

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
ok no problems, again as i said before to bugs within a week or so i will have everything finalized and we can get this show on the road :)
Simon i'll be up for it! Can you send it to my optus e-mail?

Simon

yeh ill put you in andy......
details will be emailed out on the weekend...

DJellett

International Debutant
Well I don't know whether to join, there's a good chance I'll tip 0 winners....:(

Actullay, I'll just tip ManU and Arsenal in every game!

Cloete

International Captain
DJellett said:
Well I don't know whether to join, there's a good chance I'll tip 0 winners....:(

Actullay, I'll just tip ManU and Arsenal in every game!
I wouldn't count on Man U.... no mention of Chelsea? It shows he knows too much without knowing anything at all :D

Simon

its not that hard, tip draws every game and u will get some points at least!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
come on guys

last year was good, and the more the better. its good fun and was close between a couple of us last season.

Simon

im gonna allow 4 maybe 5 more people to join mine, if you are interested let me know, if i hear nothing by the weekend you will probably miss out.

oh and bugs ill sign up for this one before the season starts, just be patient...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
im gonna allow 4 maybe 5 more people to join mine, if you are interested let me know, if i hear nothing by the weekend you will probably miss out.

oh and bugs ill sign up for this one before the season starts, just be patient...

bronco i have stated i want to be in yours buddy