• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Premier League Tipping Comp

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yes i have u down, check ur emails saturday arvo aus time and u should have some good news waiting :)

Simon

i actually just remembered before that ive got to go to a party on saturday, so make it sunday or monday, depending on how i recover!

Simon

im sure u guys can wait till monday, plus i need to get over the shock that my boys PSV have been drawn with former champs red star in the cl qualifying.....

Simon

i hope everyone has receieved the first email, you can start replying with your picks for finishing positions ad top goalscorers, please make sure u send everything to that email address regarding the competition.....