• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok well i have a few games

00/01 - Arsenal - Year 2020 - Won Premier League 11 straight years, CL 6 years straight, and haven't lost a domestic cup match in 7 years.....

CM4 - Hull - made it to the Premier League in straight seasons, and in my 1st season in the PL i am currently sitting in 4th spot half way through the season..

CM4 - Arsenal - In season 2010 won the EPL 5 straight seasons, this is my quality side, Henry, RVN, Kewell, Adu, Paim, Farnerud, absolute quality... Only downside is i keep getting done in the CL final, 3 seasons straight all against Milan...

CM 03-04 - Hull Only in 2nd season however won the 3rd Div comfortably, and currently early in D2 am sitting 5 points clear at the top of the table with 1 game in hand...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh i know, but that was with 01-02 i thought it was funny, it was a major glitch cause was of them assistants was actually the manager of alavez at the time!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
My biggest sale so far is around 5.5m for Djemba-Djemba.My biggest buy so far is Buffon for around 42m going to around 50m depending on appearances with Lehmann going to Juventus(needed another top-class 'keeper after i sold Barthez).My next biggest is Saha for 32m with some extra money after appearances with Forlan and Darren Byfield going to Fulham.He's mainly a backup but this season with Reyes's injury he had around three straight hat-tricks and Motm awards.Took him some time to settle in and now it's paying big rewards.

Simon

01-02 is the best for sure, but 03-04 is prolly the new kings simply because its new and has heaps of cool features, but as far as the biggest impact on the CM world is 01-02

Simon

well yeh because of the new features and the set up of it, but i was more thrilled when i played 01-02 for the first time than i was playing 03-04 for the first time...

Simon

LOL, dont get me started with loading time!
on my dads computer it took me 22 hours to play a season in division 1, compare that to a dutch league on my computer it takes about 3 and a half!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I'm playing CM 03/04 (sometimes...when I'm offline). Got my first serious job offer since CM2 - and accepted it. Silly me, destroyed half a season's work. :/

PY

International Coach
That game was a beast!! I still have it on my PC now. 93/94 update included.

It is quite simply awesome. Although you are right, that season interlude was bloody annoying. Always got annoyed that your best players used to go abroad with no warning. And also, Paul Gascoigne was a god but stuck abroad and you couldn't get him until he was late 20s.

Cheers mate, brings back fantastic memories. :)

Simon

lol! A friend of mine downloaded the CM1 demo, its very very bad i must say, not much to it and very messy, but what could u expect!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Ive finally just got CM!:D Only 01/02 but at least its something. Ill keep posted on how im going in the near future

Simon

who u starting off with, i think my first cm team was bayern, but i was so crap!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Anyone else here ever picked up Borut Semler from Bayern? i got him on a free after the first season and he is a god...He and Yakubu up front is a joy to behold.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Dag&Red 03/04 First season- Lost to Chelsea in an FA Cup 5th Round Replay after holding them at home- 4-2 a.e.t. at The Bridge but struggling in the Conference.(Mid-table)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
good. Bye. Computer.

I had to work very hard to restrain myself from kicking my laptop in because of CM today...