• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
That's what happens when you do well though. Expectations shoot up. Maybe switch to another club? You reputation should be high enough to allow you to get pretty much any job.

roseboy64

interested to see how you go!
I'm only playing it in short spurts ATM due to exams but around mid-June i should be finished with this season. Currently in January and sold one of my stirkers for 2.3 mil to get some money into the club. Debt's around 1 mil now which is good. The board injected more money. Trying now to get players to take wage cuts while stil geting paid good money due to more flexibility in the wage budget. Still over but it's been reduced by around 1 mil to just over 3.5 mil over the budget. No one's taking up the offers right now though so it looks like I'll have to improve on my midtable position or go on a winning streak to charm them. Actually not far behind 3rd place in terms of pts so promotions still possible but like all midtable sides, my team's inconsistent.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Just purchased FM 2007 and have had a bit of a play around, doesnt seem as addictive as earlier editions. But still worth a bit of fun.

Anyone here play online games? Might add a bit of spice :D

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Just purchased FM 2007 and have had a bit of a play around, doesnt seem as addictive as earlier editions. But still worth a bit of fun.

Anyone here play online games? Might add a bit of spice :D
ive tried multiple times to play online with people but it hasnt worked yet im getting so pissed of at it tbh

Craig

World Traveller
Started off as Bristol Rovers in League Two as a challenge sort of thing. Played one friendly against AFC Wimbledon and won 3-0. I'm determined to have the fittest and best trained team in League Two, although I need more players to add up my squad.

Made one signing and a couple of loans.

R_D

International Debutant
anyone know a good websites where i can download updates for latest transfers and players etc for CM 03/04 game.

they used to have it on one of the websites but i can't remember the name now :S

I prefer my old Cm 03/04 version than the current ones...
althou FM 07 sounds good thou,.

R_D

International Debutant
do a search for cm0304 downloads or database..plenty of em out there.
na already tried... didn't find what i was looking for.
Was hoping there might be a site someone in here goes to for updates..... they don't all show up on google.

roseboy64

Won the Spanish Segunda A with Albacete after a brilliant run of games unbeaten. Messed up a bit at the end with some bad results but I got just the required results to pull through. Some of my best players left because I couldn't contract them to deals necessary to keep them until after the transfer window opened. They signed with other teams instead who could pay them the wages they wanted. No prob though as I retooled. Signed some Real Madrid discards in Helguera and Fiore and also signed Lasse Qvist. Got some loans from Sevilla though our relationship which didn't end but depending on how I do this season probably will next season. Oh also got Salgado from Madrid but juist missed out on getting Guti on loan. Also picked up Marc Crosas from Barcelona and Zieler from Man Utd where Fergie has retired and Steve Bruce has taken over. Expecting him to not last long and I'll hopefully get that job if I do well. As you could guess the financial situation has improved and the future of the club depends on not getting relegated what with the wage bill and calibre of players signed. Got a new number 2 as well who fit what I wanted that the previous didn't who was the best available under the previous financial conditions. Started off well with two wins from two so currently leading the table. Don't expect to be there at the end of the season so midtable will be fine by me. Anything more is a luxury. Couldn't get any international jobs after the customary Euro 2008 firings so will be keen for a decent international side to give me a chance who also has a chance of winning or being competitive in their confederation's tournament(s). Will update how the season progresses and any international job I can procure.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm about ready to strangle half my team tbh. After a brilliant start, where we won 6 in a row, and were unbeaten for 8 straight, we've now lost the last 3, and haven't won in 6 games, i've been soooo close in the last 3 games, but then some ****ed up defender either brings down an opposition striker in the box, or plays a stupid pass back into the box straight to an opposing striker!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGHH!!!!

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
I'm about ready to strangle half my team tbh. After a brilliant start, where we won 6 in a row, and were unbeaten for 8 straight, we've now lost the last 3, and haven't won in 6 games, i've been soooo close in the last 3 games, but then some ****ed up defender either brings down an opposition striker in the box, or plays a stupid pass back into the box straight to an opposing striker!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGHH!!!!
I know just how you feel mate