• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have good connection broadband but i am over here in australia so time diff a pain in the bum!

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Has anyone else cheated in this game yet?

I did. I made a character, namely myself, to be a superstar and then sold myself to Inter for $155m AUD.

Now I have a good team. Overpriced, but good.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain

I did. I made a character, namely myself, to be a superstar and then sold myself to Inter for $155m AUD.

No i havent do you know why? cause cheating is bad and only bad peeple do it

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
No i havent do you know why? cause cheating is bad and only bad peeple do it
You calling me a bad person?

Mate, I did it for a little fun, is all.

My main game is trying to take up the Stafford Rangers through the ranks. So far, in FM2006, I have them in League Two.

pinchy81

You calling me a bad person?

Mate, I did it for a little fun, is all.

My main game is trying to take up the Stafford Rangers through the ranks. So far, in FM2006, I have them in League Two.
geez man you take stuff to seriously i did it once but considering my age i played like crap
havent done it since good for you tring LLM (y)

DCC_legend

International Regular

yea i found a save game editor and then gav newport county 750m and then had two maxed out players that scored 50 goals between them in 22 matches!!

pinchy81

right people i and my friend need help setting up a online game we've done everything the manual has said soand it keeps coming up as unable to connect to server so if anyone can help us out and maybe even host then please connect me at or add me to msn: pinchy81@hotmail.com quick response needed

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i got fm07 the other day and have found it ok, main problem is the bugs everyone has mentioned but i downloaded the patch today, but one problem it hasnt fixed is for some reason no real players are called up to the dutch squad and u cant manage Holland, is there something ive missed with this?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Probably an inc (lnc?) file needs deleting - it'll be a rights issue.

My main gripe is that Rooney is constantly banned for 2 internationals, hardly a show stopper though.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
The only major problem I have with FM2007 is the amount of injuries that my squad can get.

I swear that Stewart Downing has not played more than 2 full seasons out of the 5 I have currently played with Boro.

Talk about when it rains, it pours! :dry:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the patch fixes the rooney problem doesnt it?

injuries are a killer too, its impossible to play in the A League with only 20 in the squad sometimes u just cant field a team...

DCC_legend

International Regular
i noticed that too. even on the lower english leagues your getting at least 4 or 5 long term injurys per season and loads of small injuries every week.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Probably an inc (lnc?) file needs deleting - it'll be a rights issue.

My main gripe is that Rooney is constantly banned for 2 internationals, hardly a show stopper though.
Correct.

I too never saw an injury problem in the original, it's pathced up now though anyway.