• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Craig

World Traveller
And Aussie.

Good win though, especiallywith their squad that they played. Would laugh so hard if it happened in real life.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Could hardly believe it and somehow I managed a draw at home to Palermo in the irst round 1st leg of the UEFA Cup. Now back to their home ground and if I can sneak a goal and lock shop I'll be into the group stage.

Craig

World Traveller
LOL - England must be desperate and consider that he is wanted by Millwall...

(Now even Marc might agree...)

Plus James Beattie gets a run, WTF? Mind you Sven Goran Eriksson is still in charge, so that could explain a lot :p

Attachments

DCC_legend

International Regular
Just started playing FM2007!!
Managing Newport Co. in the Conference South, Having a better than expected season (expected relegation candidates, sitting in 9th out of 20 or 22)
finding it really difficult to sign decent player tho!!

DCC_legend

International Regular
I'm really screwing Exeter over - 15th first season and 23rd after 5 games in the second season.

Now applying for jobs elsewhere to try and get out of it!

On a side note, if anyone thinks of doing an online game, I'd be interested - it's a case of getting enough people playing to make it worthwhile.
id be intrested in an online game!!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah, I haven't got much time to spare for a week or so longer, but there seems to b a reasonable amount of interest so it would probably be quite good.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I've never hosted one before, no - but from the instructions it doesn't sound too difficult.

If anyone else wants to host it though, I'm quite happy with that.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Okay, in terms of computer that may be me, in terms of speed of internet it almost certainly won't be. Anyone else want to host?

DCC_legend

International Regular
well what are your computer specs and how fast is your internet?
is there like a tutorial how to set these network games up?

DCC_legend

International Regular
i cant host network games because my mac keeps freezin when i try to set it up so its gonna have to be one of you guys!!