• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Been working away at a game with Vauxhall Motors for a while. Started out in the Conference North, up to League One now and likely to make it to the Championship at the end of this season, which is 2011/12.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
That does annoy me when you get the club up a couple of divisions then they sack you when you don't have as great a season.
I did that with Sheffield Wednesday, won to successive promotions up to the permiership and then after a little disagreement about the transfer budgget and a rash ultimatum i was out of a job.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Whilst waiting for the new FM, I decided to give MLS a go as Id not had chance to give the Draft a go.

Anyway I won the MLS in my first season and got knocked out of the World Club Champs by Barca (3-0). I ended up playing against Auckland City in the 3rd place playoff.

Wow, all 10s and won 24-0. Never seen anything like it before.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
how is that possible?!?!
cant say ive seen anything like it before!
Neither had I.
Very strange. Here are some more screenshots. I hadnt seen the shot count until just now. Fair to say we played them off the park. :)

Attachments

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Wow. I won 14-0 once with Real Madrid against some random lower division side, but that beats me into the ground. However, Fernando Cavenaghi scored no less than nine times in that game, which I feel is pretty impressive. :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Goughy said:
Neither had I.
Very strange. Here are some more screenshots. I hadnt seen the shot count until just now. Fair to say we played them off the park. :)
Curious question: where did you get Randall Brenes from?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Curious question: where did you get Randall Brenes from?
Bought from Bodo-Glimt for 26k (GBP).

First season in MLS he played 5 games, scoring 1 and averaging 6.8

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Playing with Club America in Mexico on FM 2006, currently played the first half of the season (apertura) and lost a Copa Sudamericana semi-final to Boca on away goals.

I have a problem though: I am told that several of my players are unregistered and must be resigned for the second half of the season (clausura) but there is no link to the squad numbers screen at all. When the registration window closes, I can't play them. Any thoughts?

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
24-0? My brother was experimenting with a 0-5-5 formation other day, with the keeper pushed up to centre forwards, and he only lost 33-0 - with no keeper.

Craig

World Traveller
I have read about on a few FM-related sites about people running up 40+ against Barry Town and some other bogan obsure side who's player's weekly pay is what Ronaldo earns in 0.5 seconds, but whether or not they are being thruthfull I don't know.

My highest is about 16-0 but that was in a friendly match. My most impressive win was for Arsenal 10-1 v Atletico Madrid in a friendly match and I think I posted the screenshot for it.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ive only managed to score 10 twice, once in a friendly as Liverpool against some domestic side from NZ and once for Chelsea in a UEFA cup first round clash against a random Yugoslav side...

Craig

World Traveller
For those who have FM07, how does the game compare with FM06 and how significant are the changes? I read about them on Si site and told them to my mate and reckoned they sounded minor but I disagree, so am I right?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The game IMO has alot more depth...

The scouting is alot more involved and you actually get decent info back on players rather then just a small speil..

Much more interaction with players/managers and the media..
Personally im enjoying 07 alot...