Page 51 of 238 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How Are You Doing On CM?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    I took Mansfield up to the premiership...was about 10th and then got sacked =/...
    so went and managed west ham for a season and half in the championship...in the full season they fell out of the automatic promotion spots on the last day....and then i lost the playoff final on penalties =/
    then i got to manage Liverpool....first season won the CL, but finished 7th....second season, did the Prem, FA cup, CL treble
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    anyone got any tips for speeding up the running of the game with loading times etc..?

it runs fine on my pc, just wondering if its possible to increase the speed slightly, if not then its no problem, but just as a matter of small convenience....

I've discovered a bug on my game.

I was sacked by Milan (when coming second) and Juventus (when coming first) because I did not gain promotion to Serie A

urk, not so good, i noticed one the other day, after i lost to man utd i was able to release a comment saying how i was thrilled at getting a victory over them....

Playing FM2006.

I am Spurs and in my fourth season. In my third season I spent over £60mill and won everything that I possibly could. (Charity Shield, Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League)... Well proud as in my first season I didnt spend a penny.

I play a diamond formation. I find that the DMF is the most important player on the pitch. Currently I am using Freddy Guarin. Get him.. he's fairly cheap.

International Coach
    For those with bugs, on SI's website there are patches, not sure if they get rid of the bugs you mention, I haven't read much into them except download and install the latest one.
    MSN - tomhalsey123@hotmail.com

Manchester United FC: 20 Times

R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger
    urk, not so good, i noticed one the other day, after i lost to man utd i was able to release a comment saying how i was thrilled at getting a victory over them....
    Was it the second leg of a cup tie?
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Inter is my glory game where I try to win everything I can which I have to date, and got the job as the manager of Spain whilst being offered the jobs of the Czech Republic and the country that lost 5-1 to England in 2001 (Germany).

I have another challange game happening with Genoa in Serie C1A I'm 2nd or 3rd (haven't played in a while) in the table.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Quote Originally Posted by marc71178
    Was it the second leg of a cup tie?
    no it was just a league game, i was able to make the remark about 2 days after the match had ended.

im liverpool in my 2nd season, and just kept my job by just qualifying winto europe but i won the fa cup.....then just got some big dollars so i bought a few good players, and after 10 games i am ontop and have only conceeded 1 goal so going along well. however last year i had a massive influx of injuries, so hopefully that wont happen...
    Career cricket
    311 wickets @16.54 and 3021 runs @ 34.56 from 176 games over 11 years H.S 178*
    Member of the CW Green
    Cricket Web Career:(end of season 11) FC: 7404 runs @ 30.85 H.S 253* : One Day: 7331 runs @ 48.55 H.S 155*
    Off season: FC 1209 @ 52.51 & One Day: 921 @ 92.10
    COD4: djs clan
    World Of Warcraft: just sensational

Quote Originally Posted by simmy
    Playing FM2006.

I am Spurs and in my fourth season. In my third season I spent over 60mill and won everything that I possibly could. (Charity Shield, Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League)... Well proud as in my first season I didnt spend a penny.

I play a diamond formation. I find that the DMF is the most important player on the pitch. Currently I am using Freddy Guarin. Get him.. he's fairly cheap.

i play a 4 1 2 1 2 formation so diamond and i think dm and amc are the 2 most important........but it works well with pushing the wingers up the sides...........

right just a few things, anyone help me ? just in pre season with valencia and everyone i ask for a friendly refuses the offer even if i promise them about £250ks worth of incentive, any ideas to solve this ?

Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Maybe it's who you asked for friendlies?
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

International Debutant thewizard1o1's Avatar
    Check to see if they play any at about the same time. Being Valencia should mean that just about any team will accept.

no its just stange, any team from any division began to reject my friendly offers, all i coudl get were games against valencia b unfortunately.

Thread Information