• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
rightio, my brother's junior cricket side has some tournament here next week and ill probably be helping him with that, so just give me a call beforehand and we can sort something out...

Yeah no worries, we will only be there on Monday as we will be on our way home from a weekend away.. Ill call ya on Monday morning

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
Yeah no worries, we will only be there on Monday as we will be on our way home from a weekend away.. Ill call ya on Monday morning
yeh no probs, im pretty sure im not working monday and if i am it wont be till 4pm or 6pm...

Cloete

International Captain
Perhaps you two should acquaint yourselves with a telephone, e-mail or instant messager.

Simon

Cloete said:
Perhaps you two should acquaint yourselves with a telephone, e-mail or instant messager.
whats the point when we can discuss this on here?

James

Cricket Web Owner
sledger said:
lol, cloete is joking around i assume.
I would presume so... two posts each from Blewy and Simon is hardly something to get concerned about.

If it had continued into post after post after post, then maybe we'd have a problem, but no worries here.

Cloete

International Captain
sledger said:
lol, cloete is joking around i assume.
Not even. I don't report posts lightly, hence James' involvement in the thread. It wasn't major but it was reportable.

Cloete talks a big game but offers very little, i wasnt concerned...
Sounds like you're describing Haas there.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
ouch!

tbh though, thats pretty poor Andrew...
Look, it's true, let's be honest.

He reminds me of a CM 01/02 John Terry. Greatest stats in the world but can't defend to save himself.

Simon

Cloete said:
Look, it's true, let's be honest.

He reminds me of a CM 01/02 John Terry. Greatest stats in the world but can't defend to save himself.
:laugh: so true

Craig

World Traveller
After leaving Inter for Valencia and having a frustrating time there, I resigned and joined Parma where I have been concentrating on getting the wage bill down and I won my first game against Lazio thanks to a Pierre Wome penalty (who I'm trying to sell ironically).

I think I'm going to enjoy it better there.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Just started a new game about a week ago with Bury - not going well due to the insane amount of debt I started in.

I don't know how I managed to survive getting relegated for 2 seasons, but I'm almost certainly going down to the Conference in the 3rd.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well finished my 1st season with West Ham...

Was sitting in a Champions League spot until the last day of the season but a draw with Bolton and a win for Liverpool lost me my spot and i finished 5th...

However a good little consolation.. I won the UEFA Cup, a 2-0 win over Fenerbache, a solid effort considering Tevez and Benayoun were both out..

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Just finished my first season with Weston-super-Mare, expected to come 24th, finished 6th... looking for free signings now over the summer.

I had previously been Bury, was doing a good job (up to the Championship on no money) before having a disastrous season and getting sacked.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That does annoy me when you get the club up a couple of divisions then they sack you when you don't have as great a season.