• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
naa Gunther Van Gorp is gonna lead me to many victories, hes already won a game against them for me, hit the penalty in the 1-0 in athome on the opening day of the season :D
I thoguht he was French? that's not a french name!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
the funiest thing happened today, well i dont think its funny but you guys will, liverpool sacked me after 658 days, i was in 7th position but i had 5 games in hand and was only 9 points of the lead so i win all 5 games i would be 6 points in front, but they sacked me, its the first time in my cm career that its happened, and i feel sick. i have no job at the moment just coaching my portugual side through qualifications of the world cup but i just cant believe that they sacked me. there should be an option to fight the sacking. anyway. what club should i manage if the opportunity arrises. i have to wait for a new club to sack someone so i can jump in there grave. pretty funny.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
My Lincoln team are, um, struggling.

After coming 12th in the EPL last season, I thought I'd established myself in the league, and so started building for the future, buying young players.

But come Christmas, I'm sitting in 19th place. Have faith or make use of the transfer window?

ash chaulk

International Captain
buy some 32 year old experienced players to come in i bought gascoigne and hes 37 and he helps my Yeoville Team in Div1 survive

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
after being sacked by liverpool after nearly 2 years of building up a solid side and getting them a tittle in my first year i have signed a new deal with crewe. this should be exciting. i think i will kep you guys posted as to how it goes if you guys like!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Im not a happy chappy, ive just lost my title to GBA again! i was a long way in front but managed to lose 9 of my last 12 league games to finish 3rd. im trying to win my first CL title, i have a final against Inter that im about to play....

Simon

its just not ment to happen, a 3-2 loss in the final makes us 0/5 in Champions league finals, not very good at all....

Simon

i think im going worse, i dont think i can continue this game after what happened last season, its simply becomming too much!

Simon

yeh, i might go back to 03-04 for a while, im currently with arsenal in about 2028 i think after dominating with PSV and Sheffield Wednesday....

Simon

or i could start a new one is a ****house league or something, either way, im just really cut at the moment...

Simon

you will know how i feel when i chuck the biggest hissy fit seen in cricketweb history all because an over paid, under performing, pathetic excuse of a striker (THATS YOU GUNTHER VAN GORP) cant hit the back of the net and then has the hide to ask to move to a bigger club.'

ok i agree, i take this game way to personally, but its just me :)