• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
you can mate you go to add manager/ new user

go up to the world button, pick / find the side you want, so india and there will be a button that comes up which says "take control"

push the button, congratulations you are the new manager!

Craig

World Traveller
Since I can't get FM 2005 to work I have got CM 03/04 back on loan for the time being off my mate (and he has my game) until I/we get around to getting my computer re-booted.

Anyway I am managing Hellas Verona in the Serie B and I won my last match 3-0 to move up to 2nd spot after a horrible run of form where I have won only three games in my last seven or so matches which cost me my pole position in Serie B and Atalanta are one point ahead of me, although they have a game in hand and they are up against IIRC Fiorentina or Palermo (who is in 3rd spot) but I'm hoping for a draw as the best result to me because if Atalanta lose, I'm back down to 3rd spot which I do not want. I still have a staggering 11 games to go in the season. I'm still in 03/04 as work has prevented me from playing more often.

I'm also continuing an old game I had as Real Madrid so I'm effectively managing two teams. With Real I'm on top of La Liga and I beat Deportivo 2-1 on penalties to win the Spanish Cup which made my management rating go to 'Very Good' (:D), and I won my last domestic game against Barcelona 4-0. Raul and Nicolas Anelka have over 50 goals between them (I sold Ronaldo to Chelsea and Chelsea are going sh*t house :laugh: ) and I have got Carles Puyol off Barcelona and Fabio Cannervaro from Inter for a staggering fee.

With Verona I'm £4.6k over my wage bill but I have still £400,000 as my tansfer budget. Riches indeed :D . Over all promotion to Serie A will my greatest achievement of them all.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Still can't get Glen Johnson.I signed Mido and Robert Huth on Bosmans so they'll be in at the end of the season.Nobody loaned Fletcher or Richardson so i'll either to have to sell one/both of them or find a way to play them more.Sold Saha to Arsenal and Wes Brown to Chelsea.I'm going to sell a few of my youth players.They're good but I've got enough cover and they're too bitchy anyway(for games that is).Rooney, Cherno Samba and Eddie Johnson are all smoking right now.Creates a bit of a problem with van Nistelrooy and Hussaine performing too.That's why I had to sell Saha.Kasper Scmeichel is brilliant.If he keeps it up he could be European or World Goalie of The Year.He's already Denmark's No. 1.Just signed Keano as my third Assistant Manager behind Jens Bangsbo and Onandi Williams(i signed him to a new contract which will shorten his time at the club so when that happens Roy will be the No. 3).He's Captain too.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im currently in the process of updating the Database with the New Australian league...

Have done all the teams etc and am now doing the players... Hopefully finish it in the next day or so...

NikhilN

International Regular
Well I just got FM 2005, I was thinking of starting a game with margate but instead I'm gonna start one with east bengal after updating some of their players. Gona start a story with East bengal soon, look out for the thread.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Blewy said:
Im currently in the process of updating the Database with the New Australian league...

Have done all the teams etc and am now doing the players... Hopefully finish it in the next day or so...
Is that for FM or CM? if it is FM would i be able to get that off you at somestage?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Also i'm playing as FH in Iceland at the moment and it is easier getting dope into the country then overseas players to play for you (even thou i play in europe...)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Its FM mate, i've just finished it, Only problem is that the squads dont have enough players, so i've compensated and given them decent budgets to allow purchases...

Im playing as Sydney FC at the moment and it seems to be pretty good..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah mate, send me an email and ill fix it up for you as soon as i can...

HSVgoffy at bigpond dot com

Not sure what size it will be..

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Crap, the databases are about 200 MB unzipped...might have to wait till someone does one that will be loaded online somewhere....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
thewizard1o1 said:
Crap, the databases are about 200 MB unzipped...might have to wait till someone does one that will be loaded online somewhere....

Mate if you email me with your address ill put it on a cd for you and send it seeing as though your in NSW...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
NikhilN said:
Well I just got FM 2005, I was thinking of starting a game with margate but instead I'm gonna start one with east bengal after updating some of their players. Gona start a story with East bengal soon, look out for the thread.
Updating the players how?