• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You do, there was a patch without the CD check enabled, but as soon as SI realised, they removed it and posted the proper one.

Either way, if you don't own the CD it is very immoral.

Craig

World Traveller
Well I'm buying Football Manager 2005 tomorrow.

Should cost around $60 - $80 which is between £24.12 - £32.16, which is more expensive then what the British members on here paid for it.

Craig

World Traveller
I go down to the nearest shop that sells Football Manager 2005, turns out they won't have one in until sometime next week :angry: :mad: :crazy:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Craig said:
I go down to the nearest shop that sells Football Manager 2005, turns out they won't have one in until sometime next week :angry: :mad: :crazy:

that happened out here, they kept putting it off for 3 weeks, na come next week , na come next week, but it is worth the wait.......

Cloete

International Captain
I'm going for my 10th EPL victory in a row this season (2013/14) with Charlton on CM 01/02. My 4th CL victory in a row...So I guess I'm doing pretty well :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
whats your biggest victory in a game with fm2005. i just played a friendly with liverpool and the game was 11 - 0.....
pic if you like.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
It's worth the wait, unless you're managing Coventry and cannot win a game for toffee :(
I have placed an order on it today at the shop. I played a $10 deposit, it will cost me over $80 all up, but now that I'm working and on good wages, it isn't such a problem for me now.

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah it looks like I am getting it on Monday or Tuesday.

What frys me is that I have paid for the game, yet I there is another store nearby already has the game in stock, and now I have to wait for their order to come in at this other store I am getting it from.

I already have players in mind who I want and who I am going to get rid of.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It can get a bit silly pre-patch apparently - things like 60 shots in a game and 10-0 scorelines.

Thing is, as soon as it was released, some people started complaining that they weren't winning 10-0 every game and were having a go at SI!