• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
In my games, Aaron Lennon always gets sold to Real Madrid, doesn't play much and then he is flogged off somewhere, usually Man City, does this happen to anybody else?
Demos are save games. When you get the full game it's unlikely Madrid will be interested in him every save. So manager targets will be different.

roseboy64

Hey Rose, do you know if I pre-order on Steam if I'll be able to pre-load the game so I can fire it off when I have time next weekend? Tossing up whether it's worth making the trip to EB to get it.
You should be able to. I don't want to get it mixed up with the beta so haven't tried but I'm pretty sure others have pre-loaded the game.
Can you manage that low down in the German leagues?
Depends if someone sets up the league with the editor.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Amazon have shipped my copy....looking forward to it arriving. Too bad that I'm going away tomorrow night until Monday morning, bah.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Likewise apart from the going away thing.

Posted yesterday so may be there tonight when I get home from work.

EDIT: And it was :)

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Mine came in the post this morning as well. Have wasted most of the day on it so far, and hence will spend until midnight tonight in the library catching up on all the work I've neglected.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worth the wait. Only gripe so far is the one on one talks with players. Good concept but flawed right now. SHould be an option to tell a young player who refuses my training instructions to tell them "**** off I'm paying your wages you little ****." Sure a couple of other things will get my goat the longer I play but overall very impressed with the game.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Funny how when a player says "I don't think what you have suggested will really improve my game", one of your reactions can be "I am shocked at your lack of professionalism". Which is usually followed by "I had better leave now before I say something I regret"....

Quite amusing.

roseboy64

Only fix was for the French team and Spanish yellow card issue. Hopefully patch 2 will sort the transfer system and player interactions. Then patch 3 just a data update and solving minor bugs.