• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Exeter City are 11th in League One 2010/11 after 15 games, despite still having average crowds of only 4,000.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete and I are currently playing a network game on 03/04 in Holland. Hes Ajax and i am of course PSV :D
its been pretty exciting so far, we both got knocked out of the champions league in the 2nd round, I lost to Milan 4-0 on agg (0-3 and 0-1) he lost to Galatasary 6-4 (4-4 and 2-0)

the league table is currently

1st AZ - 25 games - 52 points - +27
2nd Feyenoord - 25 games - 52 points - +14
3rd NEC - 25 games - 49 points - +22
4th PSV - 24 games - 48 points - +26
5th Ajax - 25 games - 46 points - +31

Simon

oh and our meetings so far have been

dutch super cup - PSV 1-0
league game @ PSV - PSV 2-0

Simon

aparantley everyone is better than PSV, for the record Andy got sacked by Ajax, but the game stuffed up, (while i was on the top of the league mind u) and now we have to go back a few games....
oh well...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
aparantley everyone is better than PSV, for the record Andy got sacked by Ajax, but the game stuffed up, (while i was on the top of the league mind u) and now we have to go back a few games....
oh well...
WE WERE IN SECOND!! SECOND!! 4-6 WINS IN A ROW!!! AND THEY DECIDE TO SACK ME!!!

I'm still cut about taht simon...I get sacked for no apparent reason. Couldn't they have sacked me when I was like 7th? But no... it's when I'm 2nd behind clearly the best team in the league, it's ok being behind Feyenoord, AZ, NEC and ADO just not PSV when they're 1st and I'm 2nd and I've had 6 wisn in a row? :@

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Just started my preseason in season 3. Tried to do a goodwill tour of Iraq, but the teams rejected my invitations?!?!. Then i organised one to Zimbabwe, then cancelled it after all the teams accepted. Ended up going to NZ for a four match tour.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im doing it easy in my cm 03/04 game with hull, i have got fm 2005 but dont know what team to start with

any idea's i want a challenge

Simon

Cloete said:
WE WERE IN SECOND!! SECOND!! 4-6 WINS IN A ROW!!! AND THEY DECIDE TO SACK ME!!!

I'm still cut about taht simon...I get sacked for no apparent reason. Couldn't they have sacked me when I was like 7th? But no... it's when I'm 2nd behind clearly the best team in the league, it's ok being behind Feyenoord, AZ, NEC and ADO just not PSV when they're 1st and I'm 2nd and I've had 6 wisn in a row? :@
lol your team isnt better than mine, losing van bommel didnt hurt that much cause Marquniho is playing well, and Vonlanthen is starting to score a few goals, next season whe Mendieta and Roque Junior come in, its on for young and old...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
lol your team isnt better than mine, losing van bommel didnt hurt that much cause Marquniho is playing well, and Vonlanthen is starting to score a few goals, next season whe Mendieta and Roque Junior come in, its on for young and old...
I never said it was.... I don't think it is..

Craig

World Traveller
Just to make Sam happy, in my game Norway make it through to Euro 2004. Germany do not - lol!

Cloete

International Captain
Craig do you read e-mails from your hotmail address? Or do you have another address?

BTW to anyone, if you are itnerested in joining me and Simon's game you can. It's on 03/04 but we play a fair bit, so perferably someone who's on quite alot. We'll be coming to season 2 shortly.

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
i'd be keen when i get back from Hol's..
We'll probably be season 20 by then though :p

Anyway craig I can discuss it here, because it is actually an official patch that SI have released. So basically it fixes a few errors and means you don't need a CD to play it. It's fully legal, as the creaters made the patch themselves.

It's only 5mb, you can get it here:

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=209

Downside is taht you have to download version 4.1.4 before taht one which is 46.3mb, so I recommend you get a download program where you can resume downloads at later times. ANyey v4.1.4 is available here:

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=167

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
bugssy said:
im doing it easy in my cm 03/04 game with hull, i have got fm 2005 but dont know what team to start with

any idea's i want a challenge
Bodø/Glimt to win the Champions' League? Quite hard - crap crowds (3000-7000) and low wage budget, and your two best players leave after the first season...