• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i won the champions league, epl and fa cup, know all of a sudden my team si struggling, have they read my tactics or is my team stail. any idea's

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
i won the champions league, epl and fa cup, know all of a sudden my team si struggling, have they read my tactics or is my team stail. any idea's
They need a change of manager... ;) :p :p ;)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it just happens sometimes, just blood a few younsgters or a slight change in the formation for a while and i think you will be right...

chris.hinton

International Captain
for those who want to know Samba is just signed a 4 year deal with Second Division Spianish Side Cadiz... this was after he failed a Trial at West Brom he play 2 reserve games for us but never really Impressed.

I am play Cm01/02 and i am Cobh Ramblers in Ireland second Division... at the moment it the second season and i am 3rd i just getting in youth players

in cm03/04 i am Southampton took over after Barca sacked me and i am 10th in Division 1 with Beattie still in the team just signed Alpay from Celtic

on the FM demo i am England just to get a good feel of International management i beat Austria and Poland 4-1 and my under 21 and under 19s are doing well as well

Simon

marc71178 said:
Samba must be bad IRL if West Brom don't want him.
finishing 4 dribbling 4, off the ball 5, pace 2, strengh 1, heading 2.....
seems about right for Samba's new stats :p

chris.hinton

International Captain
When FM 2005 comes out i will start a story and post it on the forum. I will be managing Albion of course..... and i will report on Reserve and youth games as well

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Started playing as Australia after the weekends games, come 4th in the Confed. Cup, won the oceania playoff but got drawn against argentina :|. beat them and now im heading to the WC :D

Simon

thewizard1o1 said:
Started playing as Australia after the weekends games, come 4th in the Confed. Cup, won the oceania playoff but got drawn against argentina :|. beat them and now im heading to the WC :D
i won the world cup with Australia on 01/02, it was the 2018 cup, beat Portugal, Spain and Japan in the knockout phases the Holland in the final 2-1 with a 90th minute penalty :D

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Group Stage
Columbia 1 - Australia 0
Quintana 23.
Japan 0 - Australia 4
Kewell 1, 66.
Neill 61.
Brosque 77.

Czech Rep. 1 - Australia 2
Baros 8. Stajner o.g. 10.
Teinert 81.

Second Round
Sweden 1 - Australia 2
Svensson 70. Teinert 64.
Emerton 90.

Quater Final
France 3 - Australia 4
Henry 35, Aloisi 45.
46,79. Neill 48.
Kewell 66.
Viduka 86.

Semi Final
Italy 2 - Australia 0
Di Vaio 47.
miccolli 84.

Third Place Playoff
Columbia 3 - Australia 4
Preciado 65, Brosque 7,72.
70,90. Kewell 75 85.

All in all it has been a great world cup for me, but i doubt that Moore, Pop and Viduka will be able to hang around for the next WC. I need some new centre backs badly. Will have to see what i can turn up.

Italy beat Peru (wtf? peru :huh: ) 2-1 in the final.

Henry won the Golden Boot from Kewell and Pizarro.

World Cup Dream Team: Buffon-Cannavaro,Nesta,Zauri,Belletti-Kewell,Gattuso,Perrotta,Vieira-Henry,Adrinao.

None of my other players even made the bench :(.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just signed Wayne Rooney and Kasper Scmeichel from Everton for 510000p and more after appearances.Had to ive up Scott Parker,Portillo,Marcelo Marinho and Phillip Marsh but with my squad they were just fringe players,hated to lose Marsh who was coming on though.Also got Andres Iniesta on a free transfer after a Bosman signing.Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's now the manager of Coventry after only a few months of being one of my coaches immediately after he retired from playing and all in the same year too.Coventry's a Division 1 club too might i add.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
BTW, the Cherno Samba I'm talking about is from Millwall.Signed Zidane during the midseason trnafer window last season and got David Marcelo Cortez Pizarro last season for 3.8mil.Zidane(34yrs at the time, now 35) went for 5mil and I almost got Beckham for 7mil but I'm gonna wait till he's about to retire and bring him back to his original club for his last few games.

Simon

roseboy64 said:
BTW, the Cherno Samba I'm talking about is from Millwall.Signed Zidane during the midseason trnafer window last season and got David Marcelo Cortez Pizarro last season for 3.8mil.Zidane(34yrs at the time, now 35) went for 5mil and I almost got Beckham for 7mil but I'm gonna wait till he's about to retire and bring him back to his original club for his last few games.
haha, i dont think u need to tell anyone who cherno samba is!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The magic of Ederson (14 in 11) has seen Schweinfurt to 2nd in the Lower Division South and past 2 bigger clubs in the German Cup (just knocked out VfB Stuttgart on penalties!)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i just won the epl for the 2nd consecutive year, won the league cup, the intercontinental cup and lost the final in the champions league to betis 3 - 2 in extra time.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Just got this from SI, shame i ordered mine on the internet, i bet it still wont come till Friday

Unfortunately you Antipodeans have to wait a week longer

Hi Dave

I have some good news for you. Due to some unscrupulous retailers in
Italy and Sweden who decided to start selling Football Manager 2005 early
without permission, ourselves and Sega have made the decision to bring
the release date of Football Manager 2005 forward to this Thursday,
November 4th.

So, that means that you'll be able to buy Football Manager 2005 from
this Thursday from all good, and some bad, retailers. A full list of UK
and Irish retailers stocking the game can be found at
http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1055

If you do not live in the UK, then the release date for the game is now
thus -

4th November

Turkey
Germany
Switzerland
Benelux
Spain
Bangladesh
Hungary
Portugal
Malta
Cyprus
Israel
Italy
Singapore
Nordic
UAE
France
Iceland
Romania
Slovenia
South Africa
Greece

10th November

Czech Republic
Poland

12th November

Australia
New Zealand
South Korea

3rd December

China

To be announced

USA
Canada
Japan
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand

We hope you enjoy Football Manager 2005 as much as we enjoy making it,
and we apologise about any release date confusion - but at least it's
being brought forward, rather than slipping!

Cheers

Miles
www.sigames.com

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
just won the epl for the 3rd consecutive time, looking pretty good with the future of hull in my hands, alot of good youngsters in the winds waiting for a crack at he big time.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Play.com said:
To: Neil S Pickup(n.s.pickup@exeter.ac.uk)
Your order for Football Manager 2005 has been posted.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order reference: 33383104
Title: Football Manager 2005
Price: # 17.99
Delivery Cost: FREE
Payment: Credit Card
Delivery Address:
Neil Pickup
Exeter
Devon
United Kingdom

If you have any queries in relation to the above order, please contact our Customer Service department at info@play.com

If you wish to cancel this order, please email info@play.com with your order reference within 7 days of receiving the goods.

Thank you for ordering with http://www.play.com

By receiving this email from play.com you are accepting our terms and conditions, a copy of which can be found on the website at: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=terms_conditions