• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Exceeded expectations in my first season in the Premiership, finished second, had it not been for losing at home 1-0 to West Ham after dominating I might have won it. Leeds then sealed my fate with two games left by coming from 3-0 down to win 4-3 at St James', and United won the title.

Bought extravagantly over the summer in an attempt to wrest the title away from OT, started OK in that I'm top, though only due to unconvincing starts from everyone else, four teams on 13 points after 7 games, including us and United, a 3-0 win at OT put us top on GD. CL has started decently, drawn with Real, Fiorentina and some lot from Belgium, top of the group with 7 from 3.

Craig

World Traveller
Won Serie A and the Coppa Italia with Fiorentina. Have picked up a bargin in Adriano for only £4m as he wanted out of Inter, been looking the goods in the friendlies so far. Picked up Rafael van der Vaart for £8.25m from PSV (he joined PSV from Hamburg in my game) as he wanted out as well, so that is some bargin signings there as for me VDV is just gun in this game. I am aiming for Champions League success, but it might be a bridge too far. I have Chris Greenacre as well.

Having resigned as the manager of Ghana, I have been picked up as the manager of Poland, at least this time I have goal keepers and left backs.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent idea tbh.
Started off as Coventry in the Conference in 2019/2020. Finished 7th in my first season, won the Conference the following season and am sat 2nd in League Two after 15 atm.

Arsenal won the Prem 7 times in a row, West Ham won it in 2020. Rangers haven't won the Scots Prem. Liverpool and Arsenal have both won the CL 3 times, Liverpool have won the UEFA twice as well.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Scottish Premier has stayed exactly the same for me, in fact no-one outside of Rangers or Celtic has yet finished in the top two, though it's looking likely this season as Celtic are currently 5th after about 20 games. Incidentally Celtic won the European Cup three times in a row at one point.

Anyway I'm having a ****e season, lost nearly as many as I've won, in a freakish season though this is also true of everyone else, and I'm only four points behind United going into the new year.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scottish Premier has stayed exactly the same for me, in fact no-one outside of Rangers or Celtic has yet finished in the top two, though it's looking likely this season as Celtic are currently 5th after about 20 games. Incidentally Celtic won the European Cup three times in a row at one point.

Anyway I'm having a ****e season, lost nearly as many as I've won, in a freakish season though this is also true of everyone else, and I'm only four points behind United going into the new year.
Dundee United won it twice, Hearts once, Aberdeen once, Celtic about six.

Previous game i had, i got to 2015 whilst playing throughout. Despite Celtic buying average English players (Reo-Coker, Dean Ashton) they struggled to win against Rangers' crap imports. Weird how it pans out.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah, on my Doncaster/Morton/United game I reached 2024, panned out a lot differently to this. Balance of power changed in just about every league on that game, on this game it's stayed virtually identical in every major league.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mac System requirements
The game is currently only being supported on Intel Mac's only, and the minimum requirements are - OSX 10.5.5, Nvidia Geforce 7300 / ATI X1600 Radeon. 1GB RAM.

PC System Requirements
OS - Windows Vista or XP
Processor Speed - Vista - 2.0GHz, XP - 1.4GHz Memory - Vista - 1GB, XP - 512MB Videocard - 128MB Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

And info on how to get the demo here.

roseboy64

Hopefully I can get more RAM soon. Seems I might have to upgrade my videocard as well. Not good since I got robbed of pretty much all the money I have that's not in an account.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I imagine the video card will be the main gripe for me, though my laptop hopefully should be able to hold it together, wouldnt like to try it on my other PC.

roseboy64

Yeah would advise getting more RAM. Have to run 08 on my father's PC because mine has less RAM for various reasons.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Demo pissing me and plenty of others off with the fm.exe encountering an error when we run the game

Tom Halsey

International Coach
3D pitch aside, the demo impressions are fairly good.

EDIT: Seem to say the same every year though, amount of injuries is fairly worrying, though I only bothered playing about four games so might just have had a freak spell.

EDIT: Not a freak spell, injuries actually are ridiculous. Had a look at the SI forums, and some of the screen shots are hilarious. Shall be waiting until the patches before I buy this one I think.

Last edited: