• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
That's not an achievement.
Why not i was only a beginner then and most beginers start with real madrid, arsenal only get 6.25 milliion which isn't a lot, and on the game they dont have a lot of talent, especially lauren hes crap. Plus ive won the league every single season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Winning anything with Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus, Man Utd, Real, Barcelona, Milan, etc, etc is not an achievement.

Play as Exeter and you may get some credit from me (*marks down days till FM*).

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i agree with you neil, except the italian part, ive played very little CM in Italy and its damn hard cause theres a lot of other great teams too. The only Italian club ive played a serious game with was Bari in Serie B and that was pretty tough too.
Ive played a lot with Man Utd and Chelsea, but what ive achieved in those games i dont rate as highly as what ive done with PSV, Ajax, Anderlecht, Sheffield Wednesday and Real Sociedad...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i played again yesterday and in our first seaosn in premier we are sitting 3rd, though 1st and 2nd are a fair way in front of us, would ove to qualify for champions :)

Simon

age_master said:
i played again yesterday and in our first seaosn in premier we are sitting 3rd, though 1st and 2nd are a fair way in front of us, would ove to qualify for champions :)
who are you playing as?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Don't you hate when players whine for first team games?That happens when the other players, such as the regulars and bright youngsters are doing well.

Simon

roseboy64 said:
Anybody ever signed Cherno Samba?He's pretty good.
i think everyones had him at some stage! however about a year ago me and a friend updated our databases and deleted To Madeira and made "cheat" players like Tsigalko, Kerr, Agahohwa, Samba, Duff, Kallstrom and co to more reasonable stats...

Simon

marc71178 said:
IRL, I believe Samba has retired
haha howcome? injury?
ive seen a few pictures of him, he looks like hes about 10 foot tall! A pretty imposing striker...

Cloete

International Captain
Originally Posted by broncoman
i think everyones had him at some stage! however about a year ago me and a friend updated our databases and deleted To Madeira and made "cheat" players like Tsigalko, Kerr, Agahohwa, Samba, Duff, Kallstrom and co to more reasonable stats...

But Kallstrom is good... he made the Swedish national team. He might not be "that" good but he'll be at a good club by the age of 26 I reckon.

Simon

Rennes arent that bad, hes a bench player for sweden, not one of the worlds best midfielders, as he's rated on cm...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
age_master said:
my current game is with gravesend and northfleet
I hate Fleet after last season - they both knocked us out the FA Cup on penalties at Stonebridge Road, and we failed to beat them home or away in the league, which heavily contributed to our failure to make the playoffs.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
2008 with CM 99/00 (I know it's old). Playing as Newcastle in EPL, and I am 6th at the moment I think. Won the EPL in 2003.

Simon

by 2008 on 99/00 you should have 25 swedish players in your team! that place is gold...

Simon

Cloete said:
Or otherwise just a certain Javier Saviola :p
hes hard to get in england, you cant get him early because he doesnt get a work permit and then he moves to spain pretty early usualy....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
I hate Fleet after last season - they both knocked us out the FA Cup on penalties at Stonebridge Road, and we failed to beat them home or away in the league, which heavily contributed to our failure to make the playoffs.
lol, its teams like yours that make my job as manager much easier :p