• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Football

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i dont think he will ever play for italy, its just one of those things, there are plenty of EPL sides who could do with a new keeper, Portsmouth for one ;)

Craig

World Traveller
Portsmouth could not afford the transfer fee, Redknapp doesn't have much money to spend, if that at all.

And besides Cudicini's wages would probably be a killer for them.

Unless he went on loan, but Chelsea would ban him from playing against them anyway, like what they usually do, which makes perfect sense IMO.

Last edited:

Simon

that was just a dig at Hislops error the other day ;)
theres no way he would play for pompey.....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Two of my starters are injured and one is in Greece.When they come back I should be shooting up the table.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Erm, that's the beauty of transfers.

Horse is still out for a month btw, and One Trick Pony is back.

Craig

World Traveller
Gameweek 3 roundup:

1 Banksy United Anthony Watson 59 184
2 Wests Tigers Brendon Goff 51 172
3 Harmy's Army Neil Pickup 64 171
4 Athletic Charlton Andrew Cloete 50 163
5 We love you AA!!! Marc Robbins 50 160
6 bugs utd robert malone 56 154
7 Glimt Vikings FC Haakon Moerk 32 152
8 Biased 11 koch cha 43 142
9 New Zealand Kurt Christensen 38 128
10 PSV Eindhoven Simon Fitzsimmons 29 125
11 Gods Of The Universe chris law 32 116
12 Punters Merry Men Guy Kerridge 54 115
13 Runaway Bay All-star Craig 1 50 110
14 Daisy's 999'ers Jamie Gray 43 107
15 Jamaica United Xavier Rose 29 100
16 NEW ZEALAND nibbs is cool 35 78

Simon

last for this week, just great, i cant be bothered changing my team, im not really into this comp anyway....

Cloete

International Captain
I'm liking it. Updating my team regularly and keeping track. Hopefully my guys produce some good form on the weekend!

Simon

nibbs said:
i agree. i'm not at all into this
its just not like ur competing against other people, doesnt create rivalry, i still havent come across a game as good as VNRL :D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
My reckoning is that if you're not getting involved or liking it you shouldn't be in it, hence marc gets rid of both your teams...

Im off the bottom of the table:D

Simon

ill check my team every now and then, but i probably wont make any changes, i think had ferdinand in my team till the end of last season!