• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tri-Nations rugby

Who will win the Tri-Nations?

• Total voters

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Who do you think will win the Tri-Nations this year?

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa

What do you think of the teams?

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
NZ are a really strong side and my head says they'll win. But my heart says the Bokke. So that is why I'm not even gonna vote...I'll be accused of being biased, lol!

Piper

International Captain
Lol, thats never gonna end is it! Plus i have always supported NZ in rugby i even if NZ and Eng were to play in the WC i would have wanted NZ to win

Cloete

International Captain
Protea said:
Who do you think will win the Tri-Nations this year?

Australia
New Zealand
South Africa

What do you think of the teams?
Protea where in SA are you from?

Just wondering because I was born over there...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol, thats never gonna end is it! Plus i have always supported NZ in rugby i even if NZ and Eng were to play in the WC i would have wanted NZ to win
no englishmen/women have ever said that :O

GO nz.. i think we can win tonight.. hopefully we do because i have my money on it..

James

Cricket Web Owner
Australia to win tonight 17/8 due to having a superior kicking game.

It's been raining non-stop here in Wellington for two days and the conditions are going to be the worst they've been for an All Blacks test in a long time.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ James thats NZ weather at its best for you :P

Aww dont say that either.. ive got money on it.. your making me doubt my betting decision damn..

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Piper said:
I supported NZ when NZ and England are playing or when NZ and Aus play. SA is still my team tho! :)

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cloete said:
Protea where in SA are you from?

Just wondering because I was born over there...
Wayyyy down South. Port Elizabeth, where we never see any international rugby :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
James said:
Australia to win tonight 17/8 due to having a superior kicking game.

It's been raining non-stop here in Wellington for two days and the conditions are going to be the worst they've been for an All Blacks test in a long time.

haha i did agree about the "superior kicking game"... unti tonight!! aussies sucked really...
i tipped kiwis

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Muahaha James i hope you put that $20 because you would have lost it :P whereas i won $50

Good win by the all blacks.. kept the pressure on the aussies throughout the game , and ended up winning 16-7 :D although the penalty at near full time was a bit dodgy..

Cloete

International Captain
Protea said:
Wayyyy down South. Port Elizabeth, where we never see any international rugby :p
haha.. Eastern Province, what an annoyance in the Currie Cup :(

I was from Pietermaritzburg in Natal!

James

Cricket Web Owner
What the hell were Australia doing - dreadful performance by them. Lucky for me I decided against putting that $20 on in the end :D

And yes it's still raining in Wellington!