• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tri-Nations rugby

Who will win the Tri-Nations?

• Total voters

Craig

World Traveller
TDCC Young Guns said:
actually the aussies always said they wanted a third game. they proposed to play it in the states and japan - greater revenue. we are the ones who always said no - becuase our players are too soft to play 30 odd games a year
Well I always liked the 3rd game proposal.

Although I don't see much point in playing it in Japan or in the USA. Unless we offer a baseball game somewhere in there.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Protea said:
My dad's from Port Alfred so I used to go there a lot when I was younger. It's basically a holiday town so it's really dead in winter but in summer it's fun with all these festivals. Generally pretty quiet and safe.
I've been to George twice. Once for a wedding and another time for a school trip. It keeps getting bigger, especially since Fancourt has become so famous. That's were Hansie's plane crashed, in those mountains down there.

Also, if you're into surfing, you should check out Jeffrey's Bay & St. Francis. Billabong Pro is on at the moment in J-Bay. :)
Cheers.. Sounds brill.. :)!