• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was pretty incredible. I would like to say I've always rated Dubuisson, but I have to say before last week he'd hardly flickered on my radar. Pretty charismatic though, could be a star if this Tournament wasn't just a blip.

Quite some field for the Honda Classic.:blink:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
rory is going to win the honda classic for the second time...tiger can potentially net a top 10 finish if he plays well tomorrow...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Was pretty incredible. I would like to say I've always rated Dubuisson, but I have to say before last week he'd hardly flickered on my radar. Pretty charismatic though, could be a star if this Tournament wasn't just a blip.
he won the turkish open and was in contention in dubai last year, obviously very talented...whether he realizes his potential remains to be seen...everyone was talking about his incredible scrambling and poor day didn't get any attention after an exceptional performance...

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
I find those computers decidedly unfun. Watching exactly how my ball comes off the face + the feel I get makes me prefer hitting a driver/club on the range.
Good choice to try Ping though. I'd go for a Callaway, Ping or Titleist driver fairway metal out of what's available currently.

Riggins

International Captain
Having only started playing about 6 months ago it was interesting to see some actual measurements rather than just a feel of how I hit them.

social

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Incredible stuff

Bowditch is reputedly one of the best ball strikers in the world but has battled demons for years

Hope he is finally starting to find some peace

In other news, that's 3 Aussie winners in the past 5 weeks on the US tour

King Pietersen

International Captain
Anyone else enjoy Mark Crossfield's Youtube videos? I'm a big fan of his course videos, where he films him and a few other pros going round a course, the banter is immense. He's also a very good coach, and I've certainly picked up some very good tips from watching his videos, he's excellent at explaining concepts, and watching his videos always gives me the bug and makes me desperate to get out on the course.

https://www.youtube.com/user/4golfonline << There's his channel if you're not familiar with it, give it a go! #LetsGetStuckIn

grecian

yep clearly his guru taught him some exceptional choking skills….

who are your picks for augusta?
Sorry only just saw this post. I clearly meant heir

I'm really not sure I'd have said Johnson or Kuchar, but Dustin is all over the place and I don't like the winners before the tournament going on to win so..

Kuchar
Schwartzel
Oostuizen
W. Simpson

are my lousy picks.

Btw Wie and Lexi Thompson are who I backed in the LPGA, and despite doing it on looks I reckon I have a chance:wub: