• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Riggins

International Captain
Am clearly speaking way too early, but Scott's started well in another major. Without a fade-out in the Open the could have been 2-up and well positioned in this one as well. Is, by all accounts, a top bloke.

In other golfing news, had my first round in 2 years a week back. It wasn't spectacular, but it was great fun. Only hit 2 greens, and both were from more than 200m out. Had all sorts of trouble judging clubs from 150-in though.
what do/did you play off

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So in anyone but a Yank watch we need the Swedes to save us. Can't see Westwood or McIlroy winning from that far back though Scott obviously has a great chance, that double bogey might be costly though.

Riggins

International Captain
it's gonna be ****ing hard work, but i'm gonna try and go through til stumps at 3 am then the final round 3 am - 8 am.

Riggins

International Captain
struggled to get the coffee to dissolve in the water. this is gonna be good. please someone talk to me :ph34r: