• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Have we opinions on Danielle Kang, super-irritating or entertaining, I'm probably a bit biased as I think she's hot, but I'm on the entertaining side, nice to have some edge in golf.
Why is she irritating? Very good player, I am a fan...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is she irritating? Very good player, I am a fan...
She just got in the face of the European players at the Solheim Cup, Does like to be centre of attention too.Interestingly she's been on a massive streak since then Covid besides, so maybe she's thrived, possible World Number 1 soon, with J.Y Ko staying in Korea.

Tom Flint

International Regular
anyone watch the us open? dechambeau wins with a spectacular final round...
Yes I backed him at 25/1. Nice touch on my birthday. First major of many for him I think. It will be interesting to see how he gets on in a ryder cup and if his playing partners get along with his methods

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
augusta there for the taking today and the players have taken advantage...decent opening round from woods despite not putting well at all, a bogey free 68 that could have been much better...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, just realised I posted here instead of the Oasis album thread, okay....

Well done DJ, bit of a boring stroll on one of my fave days of the Sporting calendar, last day at Augusta, but I guess that's 2020 for you, everything with a beige tinge.

He's undoubtedly the best golfer in the World ATM, probably not even close.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
johnson is just very impressive...we have a tendency to define him (i certainly did) based on his numerous near-misses and flameouts at majors but even when he had an average short game and was a below average putter, he still kept putting himself in contention on the toughest courses in the world over and over and that has been a staple and understated feature throughout his career...now that he has an outstanding all-round game, health and motivation are the only thing that can possibly stop him from having an all-time great career...

tiger had a horrendous 12th but followed that up with a fantastic last 6 holes...