• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Was an incredible afternoon yesterday. Europe didn't just sweep it, they were miles ahead for the majority of every match, 6 and 7 up on a few occasions.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Other than golf this week and the majors where I want a European to win ahead of any American the only other time I get behind europe is Breeders Cup weekend where I get behind the French horses, basically O'Brien is as good as ours seeing as though he has won the trainers title so often despite being Irish and we know his horses so well.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
was fairly sure europe would win but didn't think it would be so lopsided...the u.s getting absolutely crushed here...tiger goes 0-3 and molinari/fleetwood go 4-0...this will be over pretty quickly on sunday...

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Behaviour of crowd and some of the players makes the thing unwatchable for me as it’s so obviously manufactured

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
was fairly sure europe would win but didn't think it would be so lopsided...the u.s getting absolutely crushed here...tiger goes 0-3 and molinari/fleetwood go 4-0...this will be over pretty quickly on sunday...
Not really the biggest surprise with Woods since, even in his prime, his fourballs/foursomes record in the Ryder Cup is pretty poor.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
mcilroy in the final round yet again, this time at bay hill...he has a chance to defend last year's win...but given his recent struggles in the final group which he has frequented a lot, he is more likely to go ice-cold...