• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
rory in the red, back in the tournament...justin thomas making a huge mess of his front nine...must be really disappointing after a 67 yesterday...

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spieth is just amazing to score like that in those conditions when everyone else was falling away in the afternoon. You come to expect it from him and he is still just a pup.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Remember a few years ago when Rory was going to be the next Tiger Woods and challenge all-time major records?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spieth is just one of those very good/great sportsmen I just can't get energised about, him not trying to drive the 4th is indicative to me, safety first and relies on truly great putting.

Amazing that Kuchar looks the dynamic one out of these two.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
spieth and kuchar putting some distance between themselves and the others right now...historic round by grace to get it the mix...

fredfertang

One thing I find ****ing annoying with golf is that you send the ball crashing into the gallery and end up with a decent lie from a shot well worthy of going out of bounds - should be a one shot penalty at the minimum - Spieth is a very lucky man

grecian

One thing I find ****ing annoying with golf is that you send the ball crashing into the gallery and end up with a decent lie from a shot well worthy of going out of bounds - should be a one shot penalty at the minimum - Spieth is a very lucky man
Yep, compounded by Kuch hitting not a bad one and just going into the rough, getting a much worse lie and dropping a shot.

Golf can be such an unfair game at times.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
spieth hanging on so far but steady kuch now level with him...mcilroy bogeys the 15th, should be it for him...would be a real shocker if haotong li steals this...