• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Yeah nice, that was a tough day that one. DeChambeau is making big ground for an amateur.
I'm not sure if I'm alone here, but amateurs going great gets me going, hope he plays well this weekend.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spieth has hardly hit a ball cleanly on this front nine, but his putting has been incredible.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spieth couldn't keep that up though, was some appalling play and you can only be so lucky for so long, brings so many players in play now.
Westwood at 1 over in the clubhouse is sitting with feet up enjoying the dropped shots out there. Doubt he will win but he right in there now.

Shady Slim

International Coach
point raised by the comms

cabrera would have been tying for the lead if he didn't spud up on 15 and hit 9

top putt by matsuyama

DJ has to get in here because he's a chance of making my score look not terrible.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Westwood at 1 over in the clubhouse is sitting with feet up enjoying the dropped shots out there. Doubt he will win but he right in there now.

Two par fives for Spieth to come though, so we'll see. Could still end up with a four-shot lead after a poorish round.

Last edited: