• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Backed Bubba Watson again. He did the business for me 2 years ago and the course is made for his style of play. Off to a good start too.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
spieth continuing where he left off last year, bogey-free 66 highlighted by some great scrambling and clutch-putting...

Shady Slim

International Coach
fowler being a spud has screwed me here

not including the aussies i'm behind louis and bubba because they're my two favourite non-oz golfers

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just about the worst putting that I have ever seen and that includes novices on the local public course

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, the putting was really poor. The commentators blamed the wind a few times but it's gotta be more than that. Hope they improve in the next few rounds.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
day and mcilroy messed up their rounds late, not completely out of it yet though...spieth just seems so comfortable at augusta...if he has another round like this, that will take most of his competitors out of the mix...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
spieth stumbles a bit and opens the door for a lot of other players...awesome final pairing for tomorrow, jordan and rory...has it ever happened that not a single player scored in the 60s?! 71 was the low round of the day! dechambeau had a great round going and then messed it all up at the 18th...still only 4 shots back and very much in the mix!

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not seen any today (bowls on a wet cold night, AGAIN) but looking forward to the weekend. Two of the best players in the world going out together tomorrow is a mouthwatering to end Grand National day with the fight to watch too.