Cricket Player Manager
Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1997
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Golf Thread

Love seeing someone coming down the stretch for a 59, even with the most ****ed swing ever
    Current Favourite XI 1. Gayle 2. Warner 3.Sangakarra 4. Clarke* 5. Chanderpaul 6.DeVilliers 7. De Kock+ 8. Vettori 9. Johnson 10. Herath 11. Steyn

Quote Originally Posted by schearzie View Post
    Love seeing someone coming down the stretch for a 59, even with the most ****ed swing ever
    meh, even a 59 can't make Jim Furyk, seem interesting.....
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

She really is ice-cool, Lydia Ko.

Yeah I'm watching Womens golf, don't judge me.

Big putt from Pettersen though, I officially would as well.

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    meh, even a 59 can't make Jim Furyk, seem interesting.....
    that's true, i like furyk but he is pretty boring to watch even during a 59 run...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

So that's Jimenez coming second, and now Ko, more joy for my gambling woes.

Ko strikes the ball incredibly well. putting not up too scratch yet though.

and Nick Watney makes the treble, mind you got decent each-way on him, but still....

Cricket Spectator
    I was just getting to the outermost part of the local course at hole 9 when I heard someone who had just teed off, "Did you here the bell ring?," "Nope", said his partner. Then there was a distant OI! as the bell sounded once.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Show on NITV about my mate last night. Didn't even know we had the channel...was great to watch him in his first PGA tournament though, and he's still the same bloke he was when we played junior golf.

http://www.nitv.org.au/fx-program.cf...4F054B&html5=1
    Last edited by Son Of Coco; 26-09-2013 at 04:16 AM.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    Show on NITV about my mate last night. Didn't even know we had the channel...was great to watch him in his first PGA tournament though, and he's still the same bloke he was when we played junior golf.

NITV :: Away From Country
    Absolutely love Scotty G., I used to follow him every time he was at the OzPGA at Coolum. Can shoot the lights out at times!

Few days to Pres Cup, can we finally win again? F*** I hope so. would love to see it again...or of course the Ryder Cup

USA - Tiger Woods, Brandt Snedeker, Phil Mickelson, Matt Kuchar, Keegan Bradley, Jason Dufner, Bill Haas, Hunter Mahan, Steve Stricker and Zach Johnson Captain's Picks, Webb Simpson Jordan Spieth
    International - Australians Adam Scott and Jason Day, South Africans Charl Schwartzel, Ernie Els, Louis Oosthuizen, Branden Grace and Richard Sterne plus Japan's Hideki Matsuyama, Canadian Graham DeLaet and Argentina's Angel Cabrera Cpt picks Marc Leishman Brendon De Jonge
    Incredibly strong American side, though the international side is one that has experience at beating some of the big names in world golf. Look out for a surprise from De Jonge I think.

Absolutely love Scotty G., I used to follow him every time he was at the OzPGA at Coolum. Can shoot the lights out at times!
    Yeah, when he gets it going he can shoot some pretty low numbers. I think he did so in the first tournament of the year in Hawaii this year. The good news is he's back on the tour for next year too. Came second in the end of the season Web Tour series to get himself back on there. I think 1st would've seen him qualify for The Player's.

Yeah, when he gets it going he can shoot some pretty low numbers. I think he did so in the first tournament of the year in Hawaii this year. The good news is he's back on the tour for next year too. Came second in the end of the season Web Tour series to get himself back on there. I think 1st would've seen him qualify for The Player's.
    Absolutely, would have been great to see him play when no one really knew him. Closest I came was playing a couple rounds in the same group as Jason Day in Bargara QLD. He must've been 14 or so I think. He hit his second on a par 5 to a green he could only just see and hug it on the lip of the cup. Best shot I've ever seen live.
    Overall the Aussies are having a real golden run still in the US. Obviously Sharky started it for a lot of these guys, but now it seems they're really hitting their straps, Scott being number 2 in the world now, plus he's got the monkey of his back. Time to shine I think.

Absolutely, would have been great to see him play when no one really knew him. Closest I came was playing a couple rounds in the same group as Jason Day in Bargara QLD. He must've been 14 or so I think. He hit his second on a par 5 to a green he could only just see and hug it on the lip of the cup. Best shot I've ever seen live.
    Overall the Aussies are having a real golden run still in the US. Obviously Sharky started it for a lot of these guys, but now it seems they're really hitting their straps, Scott being number 2 in the world now, plus he's got the monkey of his back. Time to shine I think.
    I played a bit with Scotty at Coolangatta/Tweed. Played in the comp with him two days in a row once and he had 7 under the first day and 3 under the second. Didn't really seem to be doing much the first day, but every time he got close enough he nailed it for birdie. Seemed to be playing like **** the second day...and still had 3 under haha.

Actually, I played with him the first time he turned up at Tweed. He walked onto the first tee in the junior 9 holer's timeslot, and his fly was down. I thought, "who the hell is this bloke!?" haha

I played a bit with Scotty at Coolangatta/Tweed. Played in the comp with him two days in a row once and he had 7 under the first day and 3 under the second. Didn't really seem to be doing much the first day, but every time he got close enough he nailed it for birdie. Seemed to be playing like **** the second day...and still had 3 under haha.

Actually, I played with him the first time he turned up at Tweed. He walked onto the first tee in the junior 9 holer's timeslot, and his fly was down. I thought, "who the hell is this bloke!?" haha
    First time I saw Adam was on the practice ground at Hope Island

As I am a left hander, I had my back to him but was conscious of this guy smashing it miles and straight

Turned around, saw it was a young kid and felt like chucking my clubs in the drink

At 15, he was so much better than I could ever dream of being that it was a joke

Thread Information