• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
down to haas and bae...most exciting presidents cup since tiger and ernie duked it out in near darkness...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yep he made a mess of that...but billy has short sided himself in that bunker so it isn't quite over yet...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hate to be repetitive, but Yank golfers sort out your first names, there is no way that you should christen a child Patton or ****ing Smylie, oh it's actually his middle name, so he chose it, mind you his first real name is Carter.

WTF Glenn, bit off-topic there.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
One of my favourites, James Nitties is playing some good golf. Won 3 ProAms in a row, headed back to Web.com in some form. I always feel like guys like Nitties or Scott Gardiner could snag a PGA cosanctioned title to set them up some time for a couple years. They have such ability but it doesn't seem to happen for them.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I hate to be repetitive, but Yank golfers sort out your first names, there is no way that you should christen a child Patton or ****ing Smylie, oh it's actually his middle name, so he chose it, mind you his first real name is Carter.

upper class gonna upper class

Anil

Hall of Fame Member

pet peeve of yours, isn't it?:)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pet peeve of yours, isn't it?:)
Indeed, as Vimes alluded to it just projects the upper/middle classness of the sport, mind you it goes the other way with Boo and Bubba, lets face it I just hate 'murica.

all the big guns struggling to get going at the hsbc...
Russel Knox wins, bit dull, but oddly i listened to Clyde1 through the wonders of the internet, and his sister was actually presenting a show whilst it was happening, was really funny, she was in pieces.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed, as Vimes alluded to it just projects the upper/middle classness of the sport, mind you it goes the other way with Boo and Bubba, lets face it I just hate 'murica..
:D

Russel Knox wins, bit dull, but oddly i listened to Clyde1 through the wonders of the internet, and his sister was actually presenting a show whilst it was happening, was really funny, she was in pieces.
yeah it was a boring finish, very little drama down the stretch...what does knox's sister do? is she a t.v star?