• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has Gallacher's one contribution to this Comp, having the hottest Cousin? Haven't seen all the other Cousins, but I'm just going out on a limb and say I'm right.

Spieth collapsing on a Sunday, not an huge surprise. You just know that **** Poulter is going to get the winning point, don't you?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They need to revert to the pre-1979 format of USA v Great Britain & Ireland to give America a chance of winning.
We'd get stuffed then as Stenson, Garcia, Kaymer and Dubuisson couldn't be replaced.

If USA had the full team this time as Woods and Johnson missing is a huge blow for them then it would have been a lot closer. With Speith, Reed and Fowler in their side the Yanks will be a tough nut to crack in 2 years time at home.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
watson may have been a great player but he sure is an arrogant prick…well what else can you expect from a rush limbaugh fan?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Women's golf betting confuses me on Betfair, could someone explain to me why Korda (a multiple winner and in joint lead) is 4-1 here?

I'm only irritated by this cos I want to lay off on my 100-1 bet, but I'm just not going to do it there.

* seems it the same with the other bookies too, they'll either all be stupidly wrong or I'll be right, what are the odds eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so rory wins the race to dubai without even playing in turkey…anti-climactic but at least the best player won unlike in the fedex cup...