Cricket Player Manager
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nigel Mansell: 'F1 too boring to watch'

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    basically its all about expanding the sport world wide, there are posibilites of grand prix's in china, india, a 2nd american one, moscow and even argentina and south africa again. its minaly a project in taking races away from europe and turning f1 into a true world wide brand....
    and theres lots of money in sponsorship in america and asia, andthe more races they have there, the more sponsors they can attrack from those large companies...

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    And, more importantly, no restrictions on tobacco advertising.
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

To be honest I dont really like F1 although Schumacher is a huge inspiration to me for what he's done for the sport.

I like to watch NASCAR, if you want a lot of action, a lot of overtaking and just pure entertainment then this is the motor sport for you. All the drivers can win from whatever position they may be in with say 5 laps to go they can push and make an attempt to win so no-one is ever out of the race unlike F1 where certain teams like Ferrari win pretty much every race.

I like it, although I bet people will think it's boring because all it is basically a large bowl circuit that they race but each to his own, I suppose.
    Last edited by PommieMacGill; 07-07-2004 at 10:11 AM.
    PommieMacGill.

“Everyday life is only an illusion behind which lies the reality of dreams." - Werner Herzog

Friedrich Nietzsche | Werner Herzog | Joy Division | Ludovico Einaudi | History | Peep Show

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    NASCAR for mine are amatuers. although they are actually all rich and professional drivers they just arent as skillful as f1 drivers, i use that argument with my brother a lot, a reason why f1 doesnt have a lot of over taking is because drivers are very good at defending positions.

Schumacher may have been successful and i respect the success hes had, but id hardly say hes done a lot for the sport....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information