Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Mansell: 'F1 too boring to watch'

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    Biaggi cant even win when gibenau and rossi dont finish the race! hes got nothing!

International Debutant AUST_HiTMaN's Avatar
    Pfft, I knew you would pipe up lol. Biaggi has a quick bike in a straight line, but thats about it!
    eep.

and he cant even ride it properlly! he is the david coulthard of moto gp, should have acihieved more by now for sure....

Well he played second fiddle to Mick during his career, now Rossi is here hes playing 2nd-3rd fiddle to him, been unlucky I guess, but consistantly finishes in a good position - behind Rossi and Gibenau!

sounds exactly like a coulthard-esqe career!
    but he really should have taken the most of his position on the weekend, he was leading both rossi and gibernau before they went off and still couldnt win!

Definently, was poor performance from him, either that or a great performance by Temata, possibly a large portion of the latter

But yeah MotoGP is much more enjoyable to watch then F1. I am enjoying the 125's aswell, tight racing there, but nowehere near as good as the MotoGP.

yeh casey stoner is going really well in the 125's making that interesting, temata had a blinder of a race on sunday, but biaggi is a joke IMO....

Not as much of a joke as Baross and Nicky Hayden are! Those 2 have got some decent machinery under them and performing sub standard all the time. At least max finishes anywhere from 2nd - 5th, not 4th - 10th like Baross and Hayden are like!

Hayden has been performing a bit better in recent races, baros though should be doing a lot better i agree. it was a surprise too see robers on pole for the last race i must say, hes still on a crap bike though!

Yeah for sure, see Biaggi's honda eat it for breakkie down the straight, from there on he had no chance. Get him on a decent bike and he will be a threat. Also its good to see Yamaha taking it to the Honda's after Honda's dominence for so long. Rossi is a part of that, but the company overall is producing some good results with that new engine with the revamped firing order.

Pinball Champion!
    Its a shame that they keep having to change everything in F1 racing to try and make it more appealing.. Its kind of scraping the barrel now I fear.. Its dire sometimes...
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

its just the type of sport where 0.1 of a second makes a massive difference, when you have a large group of peple aiming for perfection theres no point in being 2nd. its a lot different to a sport like cricket where u can make 3 centuries in a row and 3 ducks in a row to follow up, unfortunately someone in f1 is always gonna be the best, just at the moment the one that is the best is a long long way in front of everyone else....

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja moo
    Schumacher should change teams like Rossi did in MotoGP.

IMO< Ferrari contributes a lot to his success. Lets see him do the same with some other team.
    Do you not remember 1994/95 when he did the same at Benetton and then moved to Ferrari - Schumi's influence has had a lot to do with the Maranello renaissance.
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    Do you not remember 1994/95 when he did the same at Benetton and then moved to Ferrari - Schumi's influence has had a lot to do with the Maranello renaissance.
    its been a long time he should move to teams like bar or renault

ya its real boring now a days
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

Pinball Champion!
    I also hate the way Bahrain has managed to get an F1 Grand Prix.. Now correct me if I am wrong, but surely the gulf has not produced an F1 driver? And the following is hardly very impressive..

Seems like whoever showers enough money at the sport wins through, and as usual USA and the gulf come up trumps...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information