• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha (in real life) i started off as a striker but now im a mid... so i should prob stay mid... haha too many bloody strikers!! haffy is not a back... no way!!

perhaps we should have this...
k: jamee/buts (1)
df: kears, dave, craig, buggsy/ash (4)
dm: buggsy/ash (1)
mid: ponting, nnanden (2)
am: bronco (1)
st: blewy/dh/mr/haffy (2)

what do you think??

ash chaulk

International Captain
i for one think we should approach to sign Mich D'Avray as a coach as he is an awesome coach in my game

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
whatever happens, if we run into my man Tim Janssen i wont be happy, current game his stats read - 774 games - 657 goals - 216 assists, its fair to say hes done a pretty good job!

i dont think i could handle taking him on though....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha, yea fair enough mate.

what happened buggs?? i aint seein anything on this...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Feel free to stick me in whatever positions are vacant.

I fill anywhere with equal (negligible) skill :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we not short of strikers thats for sure!
im sure bugs will find somewhere to stick u

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Name: Dave Richards
DoB: 09/04/1982
Nationality: England
Position: AM/F LC
Preferred foot: Left
Seven 20s:creativity, finishing, passing, pace, tackling, technique, consistency.
Hey i posted my dets on page 3, am i not allowed to play?